Chapter 13

⚠️ Hot sauce scene ⚠️

If you feel uncomfortable please do not read it !

From author point of view.

"It'll hurt." The oldest whispered to the youngest next to his neck. He kissed the youngest neck before pulling his pants down.

"Hyunjin!" The youngest groaned, he wanna hold something but nothing to hold beside the mistress.

The oldest went in slowly at first so Felix might feel a bit comfortable with it but who know it's going faster and faster which make Felix groan louder then what he, him self expected.

"Can we just stop?" Felix said grabbing the mistress hard, Hyunjin didn't say anything but he still keep going in the youngest.

"Please Hyunjin..." No response from the oldest yet he still pushing it hard which make Felix moan.

Hyunjin got off him which make Felix toke a deep breathe. He hasn't cum yet but why Hyunjin stopped it already but it's a good thing because he is hurt.

Who know? Hyunjin went to his suitcase and grabbed his shirt. Felix who is on the bed looking at Hyunjin confusingly.

"What are you doing?" Felix asked, Hyunjin got on the bed again tie both of the youngest hand together.

"No No, Hyunjin!" Felix is trying to take his hand of from Hyunjin's grab but he can't. Hyunjin grabbed the youngest hand and lift it up and continue what he is doing. Now he can't grab anything when it's hurt. Felix can't do anything beside moaning in pain.

"Hyunjin!" He called him but he didn't even reply anything. He just did his work. Hyunjin let the youngest rest for a moment.

The oldest explored his chest passionately, he stayed at the youngest nipple and bite it.

"Fuck Hyunjin!" Felix groaned in pain again.

"Not bite!" Felix shouted, Hyunjin looked at Felix and smile. He gave him a peek on his lip before grabbing his phone and went to the couch.He showed Felix the timer that he set for 5 minutes.

"I'll continue in 5 minutes." Hyunjin said and looked at Felix. Felix gulped and went to the bathroom. He can't even walk probably but still going.

He stayed in the bathroom because he is shy to face Hyunjin face to face. Hyunjin just sat there and wait for the timer to ring.

"Come out." Hyunjin shouted since the timer is already up. He waited for a moment but Felix didn't come out.

"Felix, come out if you don't want me to continue in the bathroom." Hyunjin said and played with his finger. After hearing continue in the bathroom Felix came out and look at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin pointed to the bed mean go to the bed. Felix slowly walked to the bed and sat on it looking at Hyunjin.

"Tie your hand." Hyunjin said and Felix didn't refuse it since Hyunjin behavior is so damn cool today no tonight. Felix tie his hand and look at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin walked to the bed and sat, he lift Felix up to sat on his lap and smile. Felix's legs are wrap around the oldest's waist and his hands are around his neck.

"Good boy." Hyunjin smiled and gave Felix a peek on his lip before kissing his neck and down to his chest and start licking his nipple which make Felix moan again. Then his abs...

Hyunjin looked at Felix before placing Felix on the bed and spread his leg. Here Hyunjin is coming in again Lee Felix. This time is no longer soft and slowly.

The game continues until the cum come out that the moment that Hyunjin stopped. He looked at Felix, Felix looked so tired and exhausted.

Hot scene has ended .

"Are you okay love?" Hyunjin stopped and pull Felix on his lap and asked.

"You just decided to ask now?" Felix replied angrily didn't even look at Felix. Hyunjin attitudes just change automatically after he finished.

"Aigoo, baby." Hyunjin whined kissing Felix's cheeks and untie his hand.

"I wanna go to the bathroom but my leg can't move." Felix mumbled and got off Hyunjin's lap and sleep.

"You're sleeping now?" Hyunjin asked

"What? You're going to continue till tomorrow?"

"I can if you want." Hyunjin said and Felix stared at him before facing away and get some sleep.

"Psycho." Hyunjin laughed and moved next to him and hugged his waist. He gave him a kiss on his shoulder before closing his eyes.

A fresh morning but still in pain has started. Felix opened his eyes and the brightness of the sunshine make his eyes hurt which make him turn to other side but there is a beautiful face of someone in front of him. Last night when they finished Felix wanted to go to the bathroom in the midnight but Hyunjin wouldn't let go of him.

He kept hugging his waist till now. Felix can't even move or get up. He looked at both of them and he and Hyunjin are both half naked. Good that they have their pants on.

While Felix is trying to take Hyunjin's hand away it's make Hyunjin awake. He hugged him more tighter.

"Where are you going?" Hyunjin asked looking at his beautiful man in front of him.

"You have to work right?" Felix asked and Hyunjin shook his head brushing Felix away that cover his eyes.

"No, I will just walking around. Come with me." Hyunjin asked Felix is accompanied him for a walk and tour around the area.

"No, I have to continue decorating the hall." Felix said and Hyunjin started pouting.

"Please please lixxxx." Hyunjin used his baby voice at Felix, he snuggled into Felix's neck and keep whining asking Felix to come.

"I can't." Felix said and Hyunjin pouted looking at him. Felix laughed because of Hyunjin's face.

Felix gave him a kiss on his lip and ruffling his hair before getting up. Hyunjin quickly carried him up which make Felix shouted.

"Shit- What are you doing?"

"It's still hurt right?" Hyunjin asked kissing him on his cheeks. Felix slowly nodded, it's still hurt but he doesn't have to carried him like he is a lady.

"I'll take you to the bathroom." Hyunjin said and carried Felix to the bathroom and place him on the sink (the space that next to the sink).

"Should I help you shower too?" Hyunjin asked putting both of him hand on his waist.

"Psycho." Felix exclaimed and pushed Hyunjin away making his way into the shower.

"Bring me the towel." Felix said and close the door.

"Yes, wifey."

-

I'll disappear again sowwy but i have too >3
I'll back when this book reach around 2k+