Chapter 09

From author point of view.

"I miss daddy." As Felix is dressing, Jinhyun told Felix that he miss Hyunjin which make Felix looked at him. They just met and sleep over a week ago.

"You just stay with him a week ago." Felix answered and tie his jacket around his waist walking to the kitchen to make breakfast for Jinhyun.

"A week ago is long dada." Jinhyun followed his dads behind rubbing his hand with his pouty face.

"That pout face look exactly the same, my goddess." Felix tried not to think about Hyunjin but how if the one in front of it is a second version of Hyunjin. Everything they has is like copy and paste except Jinhyun's hair, his hair took after Felix hair beside it, it's all from mr hwang hyunjin.

"I'll call your daddy." Felix said and grabbed his phone to phone Hyunjin if he wanted to pick Jinhyun up since his kid miss him.

"Hello?"

"Hey, you're calling me? Amazing."

"Jinhyun wanted to meet you but I don't wanna go to your house. If you wanna meet him come to pick him up after work." Felix exclaimed clearly and loudly that he doesn't want to go to Hyunjin house.

"Take him to my office." Hyunjin said and Jinhyun started smiling and rush to his room and grab his bag packs.

"Ehh no, he will bother you at work."

"This is a demand, be here in 30 minutes." Hyunjin said and hung up. Felix looked at his phone,

"What the fuck, I haven't made breakfast yet." Felix screamed and rush to take his bag and wore his shoes.

"Baobao, hurry!" Felix is a man who always on time and always do what ever he promises so he didn't want to be late even with Hyunjin.

"Oh my goodness." Jenny who is holding her coffee exclaimed after seeing the little man, Jinhyun walked in with Felix.

"Hey, boy." Jenny greeted Jinhyun cutely, Jinhyun bowed to her and smile. Manner from his dada,

"You married already, Felix?" Jenny asked while playing with Jinhyun's hand. It's so tiny.

"Ugh-" Felix is struggle to answer this question because he hasn't married yet but this man came out too sudden without preparing.

"Daddy!" Jinhyun saw his daddy is coming out from his office and he immediately ran to Hyunjin. As always Hyunjin picked up his baby and toke him to his office. Jenny looked at Felix, Felix gulped,

Italic font is Felix's thought.

I'm dead.

"Is-Is he boss's son?" Jenny asked,

"Since when boss got married?" Another worker came to Felix and asked,

"Who is his wife omg? She must be pretty."

I'm his wife bitch- but not yet marriage periodt! I'm waiting for him to propose though 💅🏻

"That's why I wonder that he looked just like Hyunjin, don't you think so?"

"It's like copy and paste."

Get me outta here!

"But his hair doesn't look like Hyunjin though. He must take after his mother."

I'm his mother stupid. *roll eyes*

"Wait, why does his hair look similar to Felix?" Said Jenny, Felix started sweating,

I'm the one who gave birth to him but he didn't even take after me. Yes only hair is the same.

"I just did his hair to make it the same as me,hehe." That's all Felix could say because his legs are shaking.

"Is it hot? Why are you sweating so much?" One of the worker asked and hand Felix some tissues.

Because of you bitches.

"I'll got to work now." Felix excused him self and rush to his office which also Hyunjin's office.

"Oh my goddess." Felix exclaimed as soon as he closed the door. His bag dropped from his hand after seeing Jinhyun is on Hyunjin's lap on his chair playing with Hyunjin's computer.

"Jinhyun, don't bother him. Come down." Felix demanded because he's afraid Hyunjin will be uncomfortable with people sitting in his lap.

"Why? Let him be." Hyunjin said and looked at Felix,

"I'm afraid that you will be uncomfortable." Felix said and picked up his bag sitting on his desk.

"You don't thought about it when you sat on my lap everyday 5 years ago." Hyunjin teased Felix which make his cheeks are heating up like fire.

"You force me too." Felix said back but Ehh Ehh,

"Who is the one who snuggle into me and said let's me say on your lap?" Hyunjin put Jinhyun on his chair and stand up to fight.

"Who the one who make a cute noise saying you wanted Jinhyun?" Felix stood up and demanded too. Lee Jinhyun is sitting peacefully watching cartoon.

"Who is the one who trying to be on top but fail?" Hyunjin hit the weak point of Felix which make his cheeks turn into tomato.

"Bastard!" Felix threw pillows that on the safe to Hyunjin direction but he caught it. Hyunjin laughed because he won the speech fight.

Jinhyun went outside to go to the convinced store with Jenny and her co-workers. Hyunjin and Felix all left alone waiting for their lunch that they told Jenny to buy for them too.

"Lix." Hyunjin called Felix who is still working on his laptop. These pass week Felix just be casual with Hyunjin like they are friend or boss and worker but Hyunjin doesn't want that.

"Uhmm?" Felix mumbled,

"Let's start again."