Chapter 10

From author point of view.

"Hyunjin.." Felix said with his low voice didn't look at Hyunjin,

"Emm?"

"Sometimes I don't know what haunted me more..the memories of us together or the happy person I used to be when I didn't know  you" Felix said and Hyunjin couldn't say anything beside stay silent and look down to the floor.

"But you know I still love you right? We already have Jinhyun, he also wanted to have a full family like other kid" Hyunjin tried his best to explain to Felix.

"Sometimes you need to give up on people not because you don't care but because they don't." Felix said and grabbed his bag pack and leave.

He went to Bang Chan's house. He knocked the door and started crying in front of Chan.

"What wrong?" Bang Chan asked and brought Felix inside to his room. Jeongin came in and sign Bang Chan asking what is wrong with Felix. Chan told him to leave first he will try to talk with him.

"Please go and pick Jinhyun up as his company." Felix said and Jeongin heard it because he hasn't fully close the door yet.

"Oh I'll go and pick him up." Jeongin said and Chan nodded his head to let him go.

"Him again?" Bang Chan comforted his brother by padding his back and let him hug him. He knew his brother well.. Felix love him so much but he can't still except the fact that Hyunjin left him without saying anything and didn't even contact him even once.

"Relationships are like glass. Sometimes you have to leave them broken than trying to hurt your self putting it back together but if you aren't afraid of it, do it because you love him right?" Chan said and looked at Felix who is sobbing in his embrace.

"5 years and I have to look after Jinhyun alone with my own strengths. He didn't even bother."

"But now he is here trying to fix it, doesn't he?" Even Hyunjin hurt Felix still Chan wanted him to be together because he care about his nephew's future. Also they are still in love with each other so hard. Just be seeing Hyunjin at his own house taking care of Jinhyun Chan knew that he love his kid so much.

"Aigoo, baby..Everyone make mistake, it's okay to make mistake. He is trying his best to get you back" Chan rubbed Felix cheeks and wipe his tear.

"Even me, I used to hurt Jeongin before but see now we are okay and live together happily. He forgave me. You can forgive Hyunjin too." Chan explained Felix, trying calm him down.

"But if you don't want it's fine. I'm always beside you anyway. I'll cheer you up. It's your own decision."

Felix sob and wipe his tear which make Chan chuckled because of his cuteness.

"I'll try. Tomorrow I have a business trip." Felix told Chan and Chan just goes 'Oh'.

"Oh Hyunjin will goes too?" Chan asked and Felix nodded his head.

"I don't wanna leave Jinhyun here alone so am asking you if you wanna stick along?"

"Sound interesting, I'll talk with Jeongin. Now you rest first. I'll make dinner and went innie come back let's eat dinner together." Chan said and Felix nodded his head. He went to the bathroom to washed up.

Meanwhile Jeongin angrily went to Hyunjin's office to bring his nephew back. How dare that bastard make my hyung cry geez.

"Baobao!" Jeongin just rushed into the company without asking permission from the front desk.

He was looking around until he saw Hyunjin is walking around. Because of his anger he ran to Hyunjin and punch him in the face.

Ps:Honey..Felix hurt him, he didn't do anything.

"This is for 5 years ago." Jeongin mean he didn't get to punch Hyunjin for leaving Felix 5 years ago.

"I didn't mean too, Jeongin." Hyunjin stood back up and said looking at Jeongin,

"What do you mean you didn't mean too? You left him right after you slept with him you brat. That kid was a mistake right?"

"No it wasn't. I mean to do it but I just have to leave right after."

"Then it's fine maybe am wrong. But he has to look over him for 5 years. Why did you leave? Have you ever know that he cried over you day by day?"

"You left him, but all he told Jinhyun is you have to go for work business. He kept repeating that words to Jinhyun over 5 years so Jinhyun will know that his dad went to find money and send money to his dada for the family but no. That's a lie."

"Even you hurt him, he still speak good thing for you. All Hyung (felix) need is a reason why do you leave him 5 years ago on 16/09 one day right after Felix's birthday?" Jeongin demanded clearly and loudly by the time Jinhyun heard the sentence that Felix is the one who work for him not his daddy sent money from abroad.

"Baobao, let's go." Jeongin called Jinhyun to came out because Jinhyun is in the employee area.

"Jinhyun, can you give me a hug?" Hyunjin kneeled down and open his arm. Jinhyun ran over and stop because Hyunjin opened his arm.

"Goodbye, ahjussi." Where is the word daddy gone? Jinhyun 'ahjussi' almost make Hyunjin fainted.

Jinhyun walked to Jeongin, he picked Jinhyun up and carried his bag and walked away.