Chapter 14

From author point of view.

Today is a rest day for the stuffs, tomorrow the event will be held so today Hyunjin let the stuff rest for the whole day since tomorrow is going to be a tiring day for them again.

"Darling!" Hyunjin ran downstairs after knowing that Bang Chan and Jeongin toke Jinhyun to the playground.

"Why are you so late?" Felix exclaimed because he has been waiting for almost one hour. Hyunjin is busy taking shower and do his hair.

"Do I look handsome?" Hyunjin said and showed off the hair style that he just did to Felix who is sitting on the couch texting someone.

"Pffs." Felix mumbled and walked away, they has to go and grabbed some snacks for Jinhyun and decided to ate breakfast outside too.

"What? Pffs? It toke me one hour." Hyunjin followed Felix behind walking around the area to grabbed some foods and went inside the convinces store to grab some snacks too.

On the way back Hyunjin kept telling Felix how he felt when they argue which annoyed Felix. Felix looked at him but he didn't stop.

"I'm glad."

"Glad what?"

"That you asked me on a date." Hyunjin said and gave Felix a winked which make Felix made a disgusting face.

"Date what? I didn't go on a date with you." Felix refused and make a puff face. Hyunjin jumped and squeezed his cheeks.

"Aigoo, baby" Hyunjin whined sticking next to felix and hugged his hand. Felix went to another convinced store and bought so many stuff. Hyunjin didn't say anything since he bought with his own money. He just keep hugging his arm and followed him around the store.

"Total is 50000 won." The cashier said and Felix looked at Hyunjin. Hyunjin raised his eyebrow wanting to ask what wrong?

50000 won is around 40$+.

"Pay, what are you looking at me for?" Felix said and pointed to the big ass bag that full of snacks and ramen. Hyunjin eyes almost drop down on the floor.

*gulp* Hyunjin paid for the foods with his credit card. Felix laughed and walked away. Hyunjin gave the cashier a dry smile because just lost 40$+. He carried the bags and follow Felix.

"Thanks you boss." After arriving at the beach, Felix said and grabbed the bags from him and ran to his co-worker and all of them threw a party there.

Hyunjin didn't follow Felix, he just looked at him from afar and keep smiling to see how kind his man is. He thought that he will just keep for him self but he bought it for the girls and boys.

"Uncle!" Jinhyun ran to Hyunjin and tease him by calling him uncle like the other day.

"Your dada has forgiven me why are you calling me uncle huh?" Hyunjin said and picked his little version up and gave him a kiss.

"I wanna go to the park there." Jinhyun pointed too the park that is on the other side of the hotel. Hyunjin looked at the direction and it's kinda far away, Jeongin and Bang Chan gone on a date and Felix is alone.

"Okay, I'll tell your dada first." Hyunjin said and put Jinhyun down and walked to Felix is who laughing and talking with his co-workers.

"Felix!" Hyunjin called him instead of walking to him. Felix looked at Hyunjin and excuse himself.

"Hmm?"

"I'll take Jinhyun to that park over there, don't get drunk." Hyunjin told Felix and Felix laughed and nodded.