Chapter 08

From author point of view.

"Delivery."

"Eh? What did I order? Underwear?" Felix mumbled and went straight to the door without check the screen monitor that show the person in front of his dorm since he already close the light.

"You must be wrong, I didn't order any-" Felix didn't finish his sister when he saw Hyunjin is in front of him waving 'Hi'.

"What the? Didn't you go back already?" Felix exclaimed loudly looking at Hyunjin wore a cap like a robbery break into someone house.

"You are sick, how can I go back?" Hyunjin said and felt Felix's forehead with his and yes it's burning.

"Come come I'll shower for you." Hyunjin thought he is looking after Jinhyun that why he said this which make Felix frozen in front of his door watching Hyunjin ran to the bathroom.

"Are you crazy HWANG HYUNJI!" Felix shouted all with his voice even he can't speak because of his throat hurt.

"Oh I mean sorry, you should take some rest, I'll order some food-" Hyunjin came back from the bathroom was about to take the breakfast that he made to the trash-bin and order a new one but it's all gone.

"Hey? Where is it? Chicken eat it?" Hyunjin asked looking at it because both plate are done and clear nothing else on the plate. The one who ate it ate like it's a 5 stars dish.

Felix didn't say anything beside walking to his room and take a nap. Hyunjin smiled as soon as he realized Felix ate all his food. Hyunjin opened his phone to see the recipe of the ginger tea so he can make one for Felix.

"Babe, Should I put the wet towel on your forehead?"

"Shut up!" Felix shouted refuse Hyunjin sweetness. Hyunjin didn't care he toke the towel and put it with water and rush to Felix's room. He put it on his forehead but Felix stared at him.

"Do you want me to recover?" Felix asked and Hyunjin nodded his head like crazy.

"Then stay away from me." Felix exclaimed and Hyunjin started pouting again,

"Then just tell me when will you wake up?" Hyunjin asked,

"I don't know. I don't predict when will I woke up." Felix said and Hyunjin slowly walked away, close the door and leave Felix alone.

Hyunjin is bored because Felix is sleeping. He will make the ginger tea when it's almost 4pm.

"How about learning to cook?"

It's 3:50pm and Hyunjin finished his ginger tea and put it on Felix's night stand. He didn't know Felix was there, Felix is in the bathroom inside his bedroom. He came out seeing Hyunjin is sneaky around his bed.

"What now?" Felix asked and Hyunjin pointed to the ginger tea that he made. Felix rolled his eyes and come to have a sip. He threw it out immediately. The drink is too hot. It's more like eating ginger then ginger tea. Felix ran out from his room to grab a cold water to cool down his burning tongue.

After cooling down he suddenly notice something in his kitchen/fridge. All of the foods in the fridge are gone. The ingredients are gone. The dishes are full in the sink.

"HWANG HYUNJIN! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO YOU LITTLE BTCH!" Felix shouted from all his power he got from his rest.

"I learn to cook." Hyunjin came out hugging his hand didn't dare to look at Felix. He spent all the time that Felix nap doing cooking. Everything is mess up, first dish belong into the trash-bin every dish he made the only one who can eat it is trash-bin.

He used the stuff he bought with Felix's stuff that he had there. The kitchen is black like painting. Felix turned the stove on but it didn't work. Felix tried again thought it just error for some reason.

He bite his lip and look at Hyunjin angrily. He just bought the stove last week.

"What have you done to my stove!" Felix looked at Hyunjin angrily. No more sick, it is anger time.

"Go away, Hwang Hyunjin." Felix closed his eyes and said, Hyunjin can't bear with this Felix. He is too scary.

"Don't you hear it?" Felix repeated him self, Hyunjin slowly moved to get his shoes and wore it before rushing out before the fire has started.

"That's cute."