Chapter 07

From author point of view.

Hyunjin woke up first. He looked around a house in a daze for a moment before walking to make him sled a cup of coffee. The two baby sitter is sleeping in the guest room with Jinhyun softly. The three of them went to bed late because they watched some cartoon on Netflix while Hyunjin went to bed early.

Hyunjin checked his phone and Felix just seen his text without replying with make him a bit worry and confuse at the same time. Felix must be so angry with him right now. Hyunjin wanted to go to his apartment but he didn't know the exact location.

Hyunjin got dress and drove to his company to get the information of Felix's house by his cv. He didn't call Jisung or else he will get stuck in the meeting room by Jisung again. He got the location and stop by to buy some groceries but then he didn't know the room number.

He didn't want to bother anyone but he had too. He called to Bang Chan and Chan told the room number with his sleepy voice forgot what Felix has told him that no matter what don't tell Hyunjin his exact room number. After Hyunjin hung up Bang Chan looked at him self in the mirror and think what did he just say to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin knocked the door and wait patiently for Felix to opened. After a moment Felix opened the door with his sleepy face and his mouth look so white and dry at the same time.

"What is the whole universe are you doing here?" Felix exclaimed in English while looking at Hyunjin, shocked and confuse at the same time.

"Hi!" Hyunjin just smile cutely and wave at Felix. Felix rubbed his eyes to make sure this is not dream.

"I can't go to work today." Felix said and was about to close the door but Hyunjin sticked his feet inside.

"Hehe, Let's me in please." Hyunjin chuckled cutely at Felix which is he knew that it's his weakness. Felix stared at Hyunjin before opened the door.

"Who are them for?" Felix pointed to the groceries that Hyunjin is holding.

"You!" Hyunjin said and placed them on the kitchen, putting all of them into the fridge. Felix is speechless and he didn't know what to do. He was sick the whole night because he soaked with the rain.

"After you done, Please leave." Felix demanded and walked to his bedroom, cover him self with blanket and hug him self because he is cold.

"Ehh? Do you want some breakfast, babe?" Hyunjin called Felix babe which make the one who is under the blanket is cringe as f$ck.

"Don't call me that! I'm not your babe." Felix shouted with all his voice even he can't even talk probably because his throat is dry.

Hyunjin ran cutely to Felix's bedroom seeing him is sleeping. Hyunjin looked around for a moment before running back to the kitchen to make breakfast. He looked at the ingredients for a moment before talking his phone out and call someone.

"Hello mom! Can you teach me how to cook bacon and make a lemonade?" Hyunjin called his mom to help him with the cooking because in his entire life all he can cook is egg but he didn't know whether it's taste good or not.

"Eh? You don't like lemonade why are you making it?" Ms.Hwang exclaimed to her son.

"It's for someone else." Hyunjin said and his mom started telling him by phone to cook it and make drink. He did what he heard from his mom.

After all done he put all the foods on the dinning table take a picture of it and keep it. He looked so proud with that burn bacon wrap around the sandwich with the tomato sauce on it.

"Babe, come and eat breakfast." Hyunjin called Felix while walking to the kitchen to pour himself some milk since he didn't drink lemonade.

"Hwang Hyunjin, go and do your work at the office." Felix came out scolding Hyunjin. Hyunjin who is sitting and try his bacon looked at Felix. Hyunjin didn't care and he toke a bite of his bacon and swallow it happily not until

"What the heck is this thing?" He ran to the kitchen and split it out immediately.

"Go!" Felix demanded which make Hyunjin poured and look at Felix while blinking his eyes begging to stay but Felix didn't allow.

"I wanna rest, please go. The door is that way." Felix said and point to the door staring at Hyunjin.

"Okay..but please throw the foods away." Hyunjin said and slowly get out from Felix's apartment but he peeked inside again

"I love you babe." Hyunjin shouted which make Felix threw his slippers to him but it's hit the door.

Felix looked at the breakfast that on the table made by Mayer chef Hwang Hyunjin. Felix let out a small smile before sitting and have a taste.

"Holly mama what is this thing?" It's taste salty and it also burn.

"Is it fried it with salt inside of oil?" Felix exclaimed but he didn't throw it away he swallowed it even thought it's bad. The sandwich is burn too. The lemonade is not a lemonade it's like he is drinking a lemon.

"Hello Felix?" Bang Chan called Felix,

"Hi hyung!" Felix answered his phone while eating the most weird breakfast ever.

"Are you okay? Your voice changed and sound dry." Bang Chan asked in concern,

"I'm fine hyung just having a cold." Felix answered,

"Oh rest well and sorry for telling Hyunjin your address man, I was half awake."

"Haha, it's okay hyung. Please bring Jinhyun back in the evening." Felix told Bang Chan,

"Okay, I'll leave in the evening."

"Dada see you soon." Jinhyun shouted from the phone which make the patient smile hearing his kid voice.

"See ya baby, and bye hyung. I wanna rest." Felix said and put another bite into his mouth.

"Rest well." Jeongin grabbed the phone from Bang Chan and said.

"Bye,innie." Felix said and he toke the last bite, he toke his plate to the sink and was about to go back to his bed but someone is knocking the door.

"Who's that?" Felix shouted and open back the light because he just close it to go to sleep.

"Delivery!"