Chapter 05

From author point of view.

"Omg-Jenny!" Felix exclaimed and ran to Jenny who is on the floor fainting in pain. Hyunjin opened his mouth because of shocked, he didn't expect it to hit Jenny. He thought it will hit the wall.

The coffee that Jenny held fall down but luckily it didn't hurt her. Hyunjin didn't watch out he placed his palm on it and burn his palm.

"Ouch-" Hyunjin exclaimed in pain, Felix looked at Hyunjin after hearing his word. Felix raised his eyebrows and look at him meaning what wrong?

Hyunjin showed Felix his palm and pout at Felix. Felix looked at him with a dead glare. He has to bandage the wound on Jenny forehead and now it's Hyunjin.

"Can't you be more careful?" Felix scolded Hyunjin which make him pout again and look at Felix while blinking his eyes. He is scary now.

"Who are you pouting at? Come and pick her up." Felix raised his voice and Hyunjin helped Jenny to the sofa next to her desk.

"Looking at what? You made her like this! Go to your office." Felix scolded Hyunjin again, Hyunjin bite his lip and slowly walked to his office and keep looking back. Did Felix forget that he also got hurt? Why he only care about Jenny?

"Are you okay? I'm sorry." Felix apologized to Jenny when she woke up and her head is still in pain.

"I'm fine, I can bandage it my self." Jenny toke a bandage from Felix. Felix watched her bandaged her self until she finished.

"I'm going now, Sorry again."

"It's fine." Jenny said and Felix bowed as an apologize to her and grabbed the medicine box and walked to the kitchen to grab a towel and come clean up the mess of the coffee that Jenny spilled.

He made another coffee for Hyunjin and walked to Hyunjin's office. Hyunjin is sitting on the couch waiting for Felix. He smiled whne Felix opened the door. Felix gave him a glare before putting the coffee on Hyunjin's desk.

Felix walked to the couch and opened the medicine kit but Hyunjin ran to drink the coffee that Felix made for him. As Hyunjin is drinking Felix suddenly let out a smile on the corner of his mouth.

"First I'm the one who need to get bandage." Felix exclaimed and Hyunjin chuckled because it's truth. He suppose to bandaged for Felix but it end up Felix doing it for him instead.

"Jinhyun is at my place." Felix eyes almost drop down immediately, Didn't he with the two baby sitter? How come he went there?

"If you wanna pick him up, go home with me." Hyunjin means to drive back to his house with him in order to pick Jinhyun up.

"I can take a taxi there, my job finished early then you." Felix said, his work ended at 6pm while Hyunjin has to stay until 8pm.

"I can leave first." Hyunjin said like it's nothing just leaving first because he is the CEO. Felix didn't say anything mean he agreed. He walked to his desk and continued his work. He rebuilt his books to cover his face from Hyunjin's stare.

"Hyunjin, If you wanted me to keep working, stop staring at me." Felix can't stand it because like he said he still can feel it and he has goosebumps.

"I wanted too." Hyunjin said and blink at Felix while smiling.

"Then I'll leave." Felix exclaimed,

"No! I'll stop." Scaring that Felix will leave so Hyunjin stoped staring at him and just do his work instead. As Hyunjin looked away Felix smile again and back to his serious face and continue working.

After working for a long time, it's time for Felix to leave. It's 6 and 15min. Felix started tidy his stuff and grab his phone and his wallet. Hyunjin saw Felix is tidying up so he is ready to leave too but

"Boss, You have a meeting in 10 minutes." Jisung exclaimed and show Hyunjin the meeting scheduled.

Felix heard it and looked at Hyunjin.

"Delay it to tomorrow." The meeting is important but the time with Felix is more important to him.

"We can't boss, they are here." Jisung said and Hyunjin looked at Felix. Hyunjin broke his promise with Felix again like what he did 5 years ago.

"I'll take my leave." Felix said and bowed to them before leaving looking so down. Hyunjin wanted to go to Felix but Jisung didn't allow him too.

"Ugh!" Hyunjin exclaimed and walked outside, He saw Felix walking to the elevator but Jisung came out,

"Meeting room not elevator." Jisung said and Hyunjin stared at him but since the meeting is important he has to go to the meeting. If Jisung isn't here he would probably run to Felix instead of the meeting.

"You're dead, Hwang Hyunjin. Wanting to get him back but you broke your promise."