Chapter Eleven: Deaths and Desires Part II

Cristine

I didn't know what to say when I entered Adrien's room or what I was thinking as I approached. All I could think was how wonderful his lips were against my own when I kissed him.

I opened my eyes slightly as I slowly pulled away from the kiss. When I looked at his expression, he looked at me all shocked. I started to worry, thinking I did something wrong. Long before this, I thought this was something he had wanted. How he would talk with me, hold me, and would kiss my head on a few occasions.

I bit the bottom of my lip out of feeling anxious. He just kept staring, not saying a word.

" I thought--", I began to say but was interrupted when Adrien pulled me into him, our lips touching each other again only this time it was deeper than before. His lips were strong but also were soft as a pillow. My eyes were wide open while his eyes were closed as we kissed.

My eyes began to shut not long after, I felt enraptured by the moment. I felt one hand slithering onto my lower back while the other still held the back of my head. My arms wrapped around his neck as the kiss deepened.

Pulling away, I breathed heavily for some air as did he. We looked at each other, only instead of being surprised or confused, we were both relaxed and seemingly more captivated by each other.

" Are you sure you want this?", he asked me in a tone that almost seemed like a whisper.

I shook my head a yes to his question as I breathily said," Yes, I want this.", knowing what he meant. I have been wanting this for a while. For most of the time I was with Adrien, I desired to be closer to him as more than just a companion. In the ways that Adrien treated me before and while I was sick, I thought that he would feel the same way.

He gave me a nod before he gently pulled me in for another kiss. I heard myself make a small moan under the kiss as I felt Adrien's hands rub my sides. I began to feel his tongue move against my own. Rather than become shocked or disgusted, I rather enjoyed the moment more. I felt myself only desire him more. I felt something strange, something practically growing inside me, located in my lower body.

We stopped kissing once he sat himself up and got off the chaise lounge, and held me in his arms as if I were his bride. My arms were still wrapped around his neck as he held me. I looked at him smiling, blushing, and made a small giggle for what was to happen next. He smiled back at me and made a small throaty laugh as he made his way to the bed.

He gently laid me down on the bed before crawling on top of me. I giggled a little again in response. I shut my eyes again as he leaned down and kissed me again. My arms wrapped around his waist as we made out. His arms were snaking themselves around me again. We were chest to chest at the moment but still left a small bit of space between our bodies for us to breathe.

After a few deep kisses, he pulled his head away a bit. I looked up at him with half-open eyes with my mouth slightly open. He then pulls his shirt over his head then tossed it to the side before leaning down again and kissing the corner of my chin, then my jawline, then down my neck. I could hear myself gently moaning at how he kissed my upper body.

He stopped for a moment and I lifted my head a little, curious to know what he was doing. I saw him pull the strings of my nightgown with his teeth. He then removed his arms from around my body, placed his hands on my shoulders, and slid my nightgown down. I didn't stop him or make a sign of discomfort as he was about to expose my chest, I didn't want to. I trusted him enough to allow him to do what he desired with me. But I could feel myself blush since I was still nervous.

He stopped once it reached my hips. His lips made contact with my neck again, causing a soft moan to escape my lips and my eyes to shut again. Another moan escaped my lips when I felt his wrap around my nipple and tug on it.