one.

Slytherin Common Room: One day before classes starts. Year 6.

"God I'm dreading going to classes tomorrow" Lorenzo says as you guys are getting high. Mattheo approaches and sits next to you. "Well welcome back riddle" you say laughing. "Pass me the weed" Mattheo says as he grabs his lighter and starts smoking almost immediately.

"Mattheo's eager now aren't you?" Draco says while he grabs another batch and starts smoking.

"Why don't you just shut up won't you?" Mattheo Responds.

"Woah Woah Woah, don't be so cocky the first day back Mattheo" Lorenzo says.

"Yeah, don't be so hard on yourself yet love..." You say as your leaning on his shoulder.

Mattheo Smiles as you lean on his shoulder.

"Y/N, get off his shoulder" Draco Says

"I'm not your property Draco, we're not even dating." You respond with.

"Listen to me, Y/N you get off of his shoulder Now."

"She just said she wasn't your property, maybe you shouldn't be so controlling around her." Mattheo Responds with.

"Oh so you want to test me riddle?" Draco says as he's standing above Theo.

"Remember you work for my father Malfoy, the second you put a finger on me is the second your and your family will be Killed." Mattheo says as he's standing up to face draco.

"Can we not fight now, please? I'm none of your guy's property, and Theo, don't threaten draco like that, Please."

They both back down.

You lean on Mattheo's shoulder again and eventually fall asleep.

Mattheo carries you to your dorm.

-Mattheo's POV-

god she's perfect.

an angel.

MY angel.

Mattheo leaves the room, going to his dorm.

"Swoon over Y/N aren't you?" Lorenzo says.

"Look Enzo, I know she's your sister but she's perfect."

"Riddle, you've gone soft for my sister. I thought you hated her."

"I never hated her, I was just teasing her, plus ever since last year I've just.. I don't know how to explain it."

"You love her Mattheo".

I love her. Words I never thought I would hear, Me, Mattheo Riddle, the cursed child who is incapable of feeling love,

Loved Y/N Berkshire.

It's something I've never felt for any girl, I never loved any of the girls I dated. I don't even know if I liked them. I just need to test out if I was capable of having feelings for someone, and I wasn't, until I met her.

Does she even feel the same way?

Mattheo falls asleep, and then Lorenzo comes into your room.

Y/N POV

"Y/N, Can I ask you a question?"

"Enzo I was sleeping... what is it now?"

"You know.. Draco acted very protective over you today."

You turn around to face Lorenzo.

"Me and Draco aren't dating, plus I don't even like Draco like that. I just see him as a friend."