t e n

The Next Morning
Contains Smut.

CONTAINS MENTION OF RAPE/SEXUAL ASSAULT SO DON'T READ IF YOUR UNCOMFORTABLE, PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER AS IT WON'T BE MENTIONED AGAIN.

Mattheo's Dorm Room.

After last night, you're in Mattheos arms and you wake up. You slightly turn to not wake him up, and you admire his every feature. He looks beautiful.

"Y/N are you staring at me sleep" he says, groaning from him waking up, his eyes still closed.

"But you look so pretty my love"

His eyes suddenly open.

"What? say that again."

"You're my pretty boy" you say as you love your face closer to his, looking at him in the eyes.

He then kisses you, passionately.

"You have no idea what that does to me darling"

"What does it do?" you ask, smiling.

"It only makes me love you even more." he says with a smile on his face, you admiring the way his lips curl when he smiles.

"You're perfect Mattheo."

"I'm far from that."

"No, you're absolutely perfect."

"No i'm not y/n."

"Yes."

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"You're perfect in my eyes Theo."

"You're even more perfect." he says, his thumb caressing your cheek.

"How can someone be even more perfect?" you say giggling.

"You just are."

"I love you so much Mattheo."

"I love you more"

"No I love you more"

"No I do"

"No no I do, my pretty boy"

He smiles and kisses your forehead.

"However, there is something to discuss."

"Which is?"

"You know how yesterday you used the knife and stuff?"

"Wait did you not like that? I'm so sorr-"

"Mattheo no, I loved it but we need a safe word when we do things like that."

"Are you sure you liked it? I just want you to be comfortable my love" he says with a concerned face.

"I was comfortable but sometimes moods change, so we need something to know when to stop."

"Of course, whatever makes you happy. I was thinking the word should be fire truck."

"fire truck?"

"Yes fire truck." He says smiling.

"What about nails?"

"Nails? I like fire truck better"

"fine, we'll do fire truck" you say, annoyed.

Mattheo smiles and kisses you once again, you continue to kiss passionately for a couple minutes, his hand trailing around your body.

"Mattheo we're gonna be late to class." you say, slightly pushing him away.

"We have time, unless you want me to fuck you in an empty classroom."