f i v e

Contains Smut.

Mattheo's Dorm Room
One hour later

You and Mattheo took a little nap to try to relieve some stress with this whole Draco issue. You fell asleep in his arms, him waking up first, not wanting to wake you up, he stays there. admiring your presence and cherishing this moment.

You then groan and shift a little to face him.

he smiles at you.

"Did you sleep well princess?" he asks you as he's cupping your cheek, moving your hair behind your ear.

"I slept well, I feel way better now to"

"you're cute when your tired Y/N"

"oh shut up"

"did you hear about the party that's happening tonight?"

"there's a party? no one told me."

"yeah well there's news that pucey is throwing a slytherin party tonight"

"oh, are you going?"

"I don't know, I still need to find a date"

"Excuse me? damn okay I see how it is"

"I'm joking! but will you be my date y/n?"

"Mattheo's, i'm your girlfriend. That's already and automatic yes."

"I love you" he says, kissing your cheek.

"I love you so much more."

You and Mattheo then get up and head out to the common room again.

"Did you guys fuck?" Blaise asks, a little concerned.

"No blaise, we didn't , we just took a nap trying to relieve some stress with this whole Malfoy thing." You respond with

"Did you guys hear about the party tonight?" Pansy asks

"Theo just told me, and I'm a little disappointed that no one else decided to tell me"

"yeah sorry about that, I just heard about it too" pansy replies with, trying to ease the tension.

"What time is the party anyway" Mattheo asks,

"It's a midnight party, so at midnight." Blaise Replies with.

"Have you guys seen Enzo? He's not here"

"Oh, he went off with luna just before you got here" Blaise says.

"Oh.. okay, well I'm gonna go get ready, so i'll see you guys at the party."

"see you then" Blaise and pansy responding at the same time. they then stare at each-other awkwardly, thinking that one of them is reading their mind.

"Could I walk you to your dorm Y/N?" Mattheo asks

"My dorms right around the corner Theo, thanks though" You give him a kiss on the cheek and start heading off your way, getting ready for the party.

You decide to wear a silk emerald green dress, that hugs your figure and goes to your mid thigh, with skinny straps and it shows a little cleavage.

Your makeup is just classic eyeliner, mascara, concealer, and some red lipstick, your hair down, since it's just been cleaned.

You then hear a knock on your door as you're finishing up your makeup. You open the door and it's Draco.

"And might I ask what you're doing here Malfoy?"

"I need to talk to you Y/N"

"Talk to me about what? I think we said enough this morning, shouldn't you be fucking Astoria?"