f o u r

This Chapter Won't have smut because I need to start a plot!

Happy Reading,

Slytherin Common Room
7:18 pm, Friday.

You and Mattheo are sitting next to eachother on the couch, talking with the others.

"Y/N, are you having trouble walking?" Lorenzo asks.

"A little, why?"

"Exactly how hard did you fuck her Riddle?" Draco asks, with an angry face on him.

"Hard enough to make her mine Malfoy"

"Y/N, did this dimwit actually fuck you after he ignored you the whole day?"

"Well actually-"

"We're together Malfoy. so maybe fuck off." Mattheo says, interrupting you.

"is that true Y/N?" Pansy asks you, in shock of the news Mattheo just revealed.

"Yes, it's true." You say as you're looking at Mattheo, trying to signalize him as to why he just revealed what he did.

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom." Draco says, his voice cracking as he walks to the common bathroom.

"Draco I-" you try to say before Draco walks off.

"I'm gonna go follow him."

"Y/N, Don't-"

"He's hurt Theo, He needs an explanation."

You then walk and follow Draco, meeting him in the bathroom.

"Dray?" you ask shyly, trying not to startle him

"What are you doing here Berkshire? shouldn't you be off with your little boyfriend"

"Draco, if you need someone to talk to i'm here-"

"Don't you understand Y/N? Why do you think I've been so possessive over you?"

"I just thought you were being protective-"

"But I wasn't! I love you Y/N, I love you but you love him."

"Draco, I love you but as friends,"

"Exactly. I want to be more than friends Y/N, you were supposed to be mine. But he took you before I got the chance."

"I'm sorry Dray"

"Don't be sorry, I have nothing to be happy about anyway."

He storms out of the room, you stand there trying to process what happened. you walked back out to the common room.

"Back so soon?" Lorenzo asked.

"Mind your business Brother."

"Are you okay Love?" Mattheo asks, worried about what happened.

"I'm fine, but draco isn't"

"You hurt him Y/N, shouldn't you feel sorry for yourself?" Pansy asks angrily

"Theo, can we talk in private?"

"of course darling."

"Please don't tell me you guys are gonna fuck after Draco just walked out crying." Blaise asks, a little disappointed at what just happened.