e i g h t

so this chapter will obviously have smut because I don't know what else to write about.

-The Next Morning-
6:15 Am, Monday.
Mattheo's Dorn Room.

You Wake up by hearing the alarm mattheo puts on his clock for school, you and him both completely forgetting that you have school today.

You open your eyes abruptly, being startled by the alarm clock while mattheo is still halfway asleep, shirtless, and laying flat on his back. You thought this was the perfect time to tease him.

You get on top of him and straddle him, followed by you kissing his neck. Due to your actions, he wakes up surprised, but in awe by the sight above him.

"Let's skip school today" You whisper seductively.

He put his hands on your waist and says "as much as I would love to skip school with you I have an exam today."

"You're no fun" you say, getting off of him and heading to the bathroom, about to take a shower and freshen up.

Mattheo gets up and follows you, but before he can get in the room with you, you decide to shut and lock the door right behind him, making him have seconds thoughts.

"Y/N, you know how important school is to me, and I don't wanna make my father upset, not after what happened."

You open the door, revealing your red lingerie, and he stares at you in shock.

"You have a boner" You whisper in his ear as you look down, his budge sticking out through his trousers.

"It's your fault" He responds seductively with, followed by you moving away from him, teasing him. He then looks at you in confusion and shock,

"What you wanted me to take care of it for you?"

"Yes."

"Oh but I thought we have class today and we can't skip" You say, hitting back for rejecting you when you were first awake.

"I'll get back at you Y/N."

"We'll see about that" You say making a smirk, you then proceed to close and lock the door, making him wait to get ready once more.

You then get out of the bathroom with your school clothes on, not wanting to put on your robe since it's hot outside today.

"You can go get ready now" You whisper in his ear, he follows back kissing your cheek and whispering in your ear

"I'll get back at you when you least expect it" And then he goes into the bathroom, getting ready fairly quickly.

You sit on his bed waiting for him, only to find a bottle of cologne on top of his dresser, you decide to spray some on the hoodie he gave you earlier.

He then comes out of the shower all dressed for classes, and he notices the strong scent of his cologne in the room.

"What are you doing with my cologne Y/N?"

"Just freshening up the hoodie you gave me"

"Clingy aren't you?" He says as he moves his face closer to yours.

"Only when I want to be" You say putting your face even closer to his, making your noses touch eachother. He then kisses you and you kiss him back, but stopping before it turns into something else.

"Fuck you're really bloody teasing me today aren't you?"

"But you have a test today and you can't miss it" You say innocently.

"Once we're done with this bloody exam i'll fuck you so hard, you'll regret teasing me"

"I can't wait" You say smiling innocently.