prologue.

Week Before Sixth Year Classes

While packing to go back to hogwarts in a few days, Your brother, Lorenzo comes up to you and mentions something about a new guy coming into school; the son of tom riddle.

"What do you mean Voldemort's son is coming to our school, are you playing a joke on me right now?" I say, baffled at why he can even go in the first place. Lorenzo laughs,"I'm surprised you actually think i'm joking this time, but it's been posted everywhere and word is constantly going around, apparently all the girls are projected to swoon over him." J start to imagine what his son would look like... and how someone of that sort of power can create some that's genuinely attractive- "Do we know what house he's gonna be in?" I ask him. "Why are you asking me the obvious Y/N, it's destiny for him to be in slytherin."
I roll my eyes, "Maybe it could've been different" I say in a low voice. Lorenzo not comprehending or hearing what I was saying, he quickly leaves your room while I'm still getting packed. I decide to pull out the newest issue of the daily prophet, and without even reading, I see that the rumors are true. Voldemort's son, admitted to hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry? "Somebody must've paid them good money for that" I thought, and I quickly read a little bit about him as I come across a photo of him.

Bloody hell.

They weren't wrong, he was attractive, but he has to be some sort of fuckboy, or there had to be some sort of catch.

Supposedly this guy was separated from Voldemort after a couple days of him being born, which makes him "nothing like his father" but the resemblance is sure there. His name happens to be Mattheo, and heck, I can already imagine the amount of girls swooning over him as soon as he walks into that school.

Gross.

Draco then knocks on my door as he catches me reading the paper, and I quickly get up to answer it.

Draco and Lorenzo are extremely close with eachother, they're basically siblings.

Sometimes I question if he wants that to be true.

It would be a lie to say that Draco doesn't have a think for me- he makes it pretty obvious he wants me to be more to him than his best friends sister. But it doesn't matter how bad he wants that, I've never and could never see draco in that light, it just feels wrong.