t h i r t e e n

considering it's chapter 13 it's time for smut 🥰

The Next Morning

"Are you feeling better my love?" Mattheo Asks as he puts his arms around you, holding you.

"Yeah, it was in the past, I had to confront it sooner or later." You say as you turn around to face him, and look into his beautiful eyes.

He looks back into your eyes and says "I'm Glad Princess"

You both maintain eye contact for a couple seconds, but Mattheo breaks this by initiating a kiss between you two.

The kiss is passionate and seductive, and you kiss back the same way.

Tensions then rise as you proceed to go on top of him and continue the kissing, his obvious bulge growing bigger and bigger.

He then puts his hands inside your shirt, grabbing and feeling your boobs and he continues to kiss you.

You both break the kiss and he continues to look at you, followed by a small kiss to your cleavage, he does this while his eyes are still maintaining eye contact, looking up at you.

You then kiss him again, this time he proceeds by fully taking off your top, as your hand travels down to his bulge, slightly rubbing it, until you pull away and then pull down his pants, you shift back a bit as your head continues lowering to his area.

Back and forth, and Back and forth.

The sounds he made were heavenly, and you couldn't help but tend to the sensation in your cilt.

your free hand then moves down there as you start to rub slowly on your cilt

"Move you hand away" Mattheo orders between moans, but you can't help but continue.

"I said move your hand away you slut" He orders you again, seriously this time, which causes you to stop all your movements and pull away from his cock.

"If you want me to stop so bad why don't you take care of the issue yourself?" You ask, maintaining eye contact with him.

"Oh I will"

He puts his sweats back up and then flips you over and puts you legs over his shoulders, pulling down your panties.

His tongue starts to moves slowly against your cilt, his fingers simultaneously rubbing, making you feel intense pleasure.

"You like that princess?" he asks, his voice only feeding into your pleasure.

The room fills with your moans, coming close to a climax.

"Mattheo" you say, hesitantly.

His tongue movements slowly become more rapid, the sensation only growing as your orgasm becomes closer and closer.

Your moans only become louder, as he continues to pleasure you through you climax.

Once your orgasm stops, he raises up and makes eye contact with you.

"Now you have to finish what you started" He says as he pulls down his pants, revealing his cock once again.

He moves your legs closer to him, in the same position, as he slowly enters you, knowing you're still sensitive from your orgasm, causing you both to gasp.

He thrusts into you slowly as you start whimpering

You start becoming filled with a mix of pain and pleasure, not knowing if you're able to handle it.