Jealous (part 2)

They make out against the wall for a while, the kisses growing more feverish by the second—Sam's body pining Bucky's against the wall. Bucky's hands roam Sam's freely, finding their way under his shirt. Bucky tugs on it, asking a silent question. 

Sam pulls Bucky off the wall pushing him without breaking the kiss down the hall to his bedroom. He breaks the kiss moving to right below Bucky's ear, his hands still firmly holding onto his hips. 

As they get to the door, Bucky kicks it open without even looking behind him. Sam working his way down Bucky's neck, pushes him onto the bed, climbing on top of him, disregarding his shirt in the process.

He goes back to kissing down Bucky's neck, "when I am done with you. You will have forgotten you ever met that asshole," Sam whispers threateningly into Bucky's ear.

---

Bucky's eyes open slightly, blinking away the blurriness to see Sam lying back staring at him, a soft smile on his face. Bucky is lying flat on his stomach; his arm slung over Sam.

"And you say I am the one with the staring problem," he grumbles, scootching closer to Sam, his head now lying on Sam's chest.

Sam chuckles softly, running his hand gently through Bucky's uncombed hair.

They lay there silently, just holding each other Sam's hand combing Bucky's hair Bucky drawing soft circles on Sam's chest; their legs entangled together beneath the sheets, clothes scattering the room carelessly thrown in the heat of the moment. 

"So are we..." Bucky starts trailing off a bit.

Sam cutting him off, "you're mine and only mine, no one else's," he states quickly lowly.

"Oh really?" Bucky remarks, lifting his head looking directly into Sam's eyes, "prove it," he whispers challengingly.

Before Bucky knows what's happening, he is beneath Sam once again, his hands held above him, Sam's inches from his face. Bucky's eyes dart from Sam's eyes to his mouth, his breath quickening.

"You're going to regret that," Sam mutters, closing the short distance between them.

Welp... this was a bit spicier than what I was originally intending and also quite a bit shorter, but I hope you enjoy it. I can't believe that episode 6 is coming out in less than 48 hours. I can't wait, but I am also sad that the series is already coming to an end. I am praying for a season 2, and based on the mass amount of attention it is getting sincerely hope they decide to do one. If you guys have any suggestions/ideas/prompts you would like me to write, let me know. - Xoxo