13; The fights

Not set in any episode

"You did what?" Delilah asked in anger at Jack's confession and he frowned.

"I quit my job." He talked a little less excited, "Isn't that what you wanted?"

"No! I mean-- yes, but--" Delilah paced around the living room, "you should've talked to me first."

"Why?" He asked, "It's my job."

"It's our life!" She talked in anger, "The moment we got married, we committed to a life of partnership and sticking together." She explained, "Quitting your job without asking or having a plan B, isn't partnership."

"Come on, I know what I'm doing." He talked.

"You better." She tried to walk away but then the elevator opened and two boys entered.

"Are you serious?" Josh asked sounding upset.

"Of course I am!" Eric talked back grabbing the couple's attention.

"This is stupid!" Josh argued.

"You are stupid!" Eric pointed at him and the adults reacted immediately.

"Hey! Hey!" They both got in the middle.

"What's going on here?" Delilah asked looking at them.

"What happens is that apparently I'm not good enough for Josh to want to spend time with me anymore." Eric explained his point of view.

"That is not true!" Josh shouted, "You're so paranoid!"

"And you're a bad friend!" Eric shouted back.

"Eric!" Delilah talked surprised.

"At least I don't need someone to depend on!" Josh shouted again.

"Josh!"

"At least I don't need to be someone I'm not to have people's approval!" Eric attacked.

"Eric!"

"Do you always have to prove you know people's names when they argue?" Jack talked.

"Shut up."

"Are you sure?" Josh talked, "Because last time I checked you haven't even dared to tell your parents who you really are." He talked solemnly and Eric stared at him tears running down his face.

"What?" Jack looked at Josh and he widened his eyes in realization.

"Eric," He stepped closer, "I'm sorry, I--"

"Save it." He ran to his room and Josh stood there.

"Ok, what was that?" Delilah talked the boy with clear anger in her voice as Jack ran behind his son.

"I didn't mean to, I just--" He defended and stared at her,  "I'm sorry."

"Josh, you know that outing someone isn't ok, right?" She asked and he nodded, tears starting to fall down his face, "So are you going to tell me what this is all about?"