21; The wedding

Season 3 episode 10 "girl meets I do"

Short, sorry. I just started my senior year and I'm so busy, but here you have. I might post again later. Love you TONS

Katy and Shawn were getting married. Maya couldn't believe it, and not in an "I'm so excited, I can't believe this is happening" Way, but genuinely. She was scared that she'd get her hopes up and things would go wrong.

At the same time, Delilah was extremely happy for Shawn. He would finally be happy! He would finally have a family! She couldn't believe it, in an excited way. However, she was a little concerned about Jack. He'd known about the engagement, yet somehow, he didn't even ask to see Shawn.

"Hey, Jack," Delilah called him as she sat down next to him in the kitchen, both still wearing their pijamas. The man hummed in response, still half asleep, "you know Shawn getting married tomorrow, right?" He nodded with his eyes closed and Delilah sighed, "Don't you wanna see him?"

The man shrugged and looked at her, "Does he wanna see me?"  He asked softly.

"Why wouldn't he?" Delilah frowned

"He hasn't reached out to me since Doy was born," He paused, "you were the one who told me about the wedding."

"That's not an excuse,"

"Exactly, it's not." He stood up and grabbed a juice box, "it's reality."

"Jack, Shawn's your brother!" She exclaimed, "I'm sure he wants to see you."

"I'm scared Lilah," He confessed sitting down next to her, "What if things are weird between us?"

"They will be," She nodded, "They've always been. You two are the most awkward brothers I've ever met," She chuckled, "That doesn't mean you love each other any less." She smiled and moved the hair out of his face before pecking his lips.

Then the doorbell rung, so Delilah stood up and pressed the intercome button.

"Mrs. Hunter, a man's here to see you." The doorman talked, "Name's Shawn Hunter."

Delilah smiled at her husband's panicked face, "let him in."

"What are you doing?" Jack stood up, "I don't have time to hide!"

"Good," She smiled as she stood in front of him.

Then the elevator doors opened and Shawn entered with a smile, "Hello!" He smiled and Delilah hugged him.

"Hi!" She held him tight, "I can't believe you're getting married!"

"Neither can I!" He chuckled and let go if her, looking at his brother, "Can you?"

"I very much can," Jack smiled and the girl moved to the side, letting the brother step closer until they finally hugged, "Congratulations brother." Jack patted his back.

"Oh, man, it's been so long." Shawn smiled, "I was scared you hated me or something."

"That sound familiar," Delilah muttered.

"So, what are you doing here?" Jack asked as they all sat on the kitchen table.

"Well," He paused, "I'm getting married tomorrow, and I was kinda hoping that you two would be there." He smiled at the couple.

"Tomorrow? What?," Delilah asked confused.

"Yeah, I got something prepared to surprise Katy, but, " He paused, "How can I do this without my family?" He asked softly, "Will you be there?"

"Couldn't miss it,"

•••

The wedding was about to start. Delilah sat on a chair next to Eric. There was an empty chair next to her and three more in the front row.

The music started playing and Auggie and Ava walked along the aisle throwing petals around followed by Doy, who was carrying the rings. When they sat down in the front row, Topanga and the girls entered, all three dressed in soft pink colors and they stood next to the altar.

Then, Feeny entered and everyone smiled.

"Feeny?"

"Fuh-huh," The girls tried to do the call.

"Cut it out."

"Yes, sir."

"Who's that?" Ava asked.

"Mr. Feeny." Doy answered.

"Who's Mr. Feeny?" She asked again.

"I think he's my grandfather." Auggie said confused.

"You're a minister too?" Riley asked

"Just go with it." He paused, "I am many things to many people."

"Grandpa!" Auggie exclaimed.

"No."

"You can't come out with me." Shawn told Cory from the door.

"I'm giving you away!" He said.

"Okay." He chuckled, "Give me away."

"You're a good little boy." Cory squished Shawn's face.

"I've done some things." He said.

"Yeah, well," Cory smiled, "you're her problem now." He pated his shoulder, "Go get married."

Shawn walked to the altar followed by Cory and they both stood on their spots. Then, Jack stepped outside and looked at the door.

"May I give you away?" He offered his arm and Katy stepped outside and interlocked their arms, letting the man walk her down the aisle.

"I'm probably gonna cry." Maya said

"Baby." Riley said already crying.

The wedding proceeded with normality, and when it was over, the group went to Riley's bedroom, where the girls were, except from Jack, Lilah and the boys, who were in the living room. Then, the new weds stepped inside the living room and smiled at the family.

"So this is how it feels, huh?" Shawn asked Jack and he nodded,

"Isn't it amazing?" The man smiled widely and Shawn nodded, "Take good care of her," He paused, "Don't be like me." He stated and Delilah stood next to him, sliding under his arm.

"You two are gonna do just fine," She smiled at the couple.

"Let's hope you're right," Katy chuckled.

"I always am," Delilah said jokingly and the couple laughed.

"Well," Shawn sighed, "we got a honeymoon waiting for us," He smiled at Katy and then looked at Jack, "How do you feel about meeting again after that?"

"You know where I live," He smiled and the couple left. "So things are good now?" Jack asked confused.

"Things are great."