10; The hurricane

Season 2 episode 9 "girl meets hurricane"

Delilah sat with little Eric at Topanga's. They had just dropped Doy at his play date and they decided to go to the cafe and have something to eat.

"I went shopping for girls clothes and had a good time." Shawn walked inside the place with Maya and Cory, "What is happening to me?"

"What do you think?" Maya asked with a smile. She was wearing a black dress with black boots.

"Wow! New look, Maya." Topanga smiled from behind the counter.

"You look great." Eric complimented her.

"You look beautiful, baby girl." Katy smiled at her.

"Thanks, Mom."

"Can I have your T-shirt with the big tongue?" Auggie asked from next to his mother, "I like that big tongue" He sticker his tongue out, "Blah!"

Then, Riley walked inside carrying a bunch of bags and Topanga looked at Cory.

"Cory!"

"No! It's not hers. I got her nothin'!" He excused himself.

"Shawn! That's all for Maya? It's too much." Katy walked to him.

"Katy, why do you work so hard?" He stepped closer yo her.

"To keep the lights on, Shawn."

"Katy, why do you work so hard?" He repeated, not content with her answer.

"Because I have a daughter to take care of." She changes her answer.

"There you go. And I just have me. I travel light." He explained, "I just need a cup of coffee and a sandwich, 'cause of that I've been able to put a little money away."

"How much money?" Delilah asked.

"That much right there." He pointed at the bags, "And now it's all gone. I like taking care of somebody besides me." He looked at Katy and she dragged him away.

"Mom," Eric called her with a cute voice and she looked at him deadpan, "do you remember that skateboard we saw the other day?" He smiled and she kept staring, "I thought that maybe it would help me feel better." He made puppy eyes.

"Better from what?" She asked teasingly.

"From the punishment you made me ho through last week." He talked sadly.

"You mean when I made you wash the dishes because you yelled at your brother?" She asked, "Because I think the punishment was weak." She stared at him and he straightened his back and stopped making the puppy eyes.

"Sorry." He talked firmly and the girls laughed at him.

Then, Katy and Shawn walked closer again, and Topanga, who had been listening to them talked to the blond woman.