26; The Goodbye

Season 3 episode 21 "girl meets goodbye"

I'm going to pretend there weren't two Morgans in this episode.

Also, I can't believe this is ending 😭 I'll post the last episode later today.

Delilah entered her house quietly and left her things next to the door. She started walking towards the couch with no emotion.

"Hey mom," Eric walked downstairs, "I was just lea--" he paused when he saw the woman's face, "Is everything okay?" He asked and she looked at him.

"Yeah," she answered and he frowned, "Where are you going?" She asked.

"Well," he paused, "Smakle and Farkle broke up," he looked at her, "so I'm gonna bring my friend some comfort." He said

"You're going to Smackle's?" She frowned.

"I'm going to Farkle's," he corrected and she smiled.

"Go, don't make him wait." She said and he left.

"Hey Lilah," Jack entered from his office and she looked at him sadly, "is everything okay?"

"Well," she paused, "Topanga got promoted to head if office--"

"That's great!" He interrupted.

"In London," she finished

"Too soon," he said and looked at her, "However, that's still great." He said softly.

"I know and," she paused as her voice broke, "I'm so happy for her, but--" she took a deep breath, "am I ready to let her go?" She asked and he sighed.

"You have never been and you will never be, Lilah," he answered, "Your sister has been your weakest spot since forever," he chuckled, "but that's okay."

"Am I going to be okay?" She asked.

"I will make sure of that,"

•••

Farkle and Eric sat on the first's bedroom, in silence.

"How are you feeling?" Eric asked.

"Sad," Farkle answered, "I'm sad,"

"What happened?" Eric frowned, "Why did you break up with her?" He asked confused.

"Because she like you," he answered and Eric stared at him in shock,

"What?"

"She likes you and you like her," he continued, "and I would never stand between somebody's happiness."

"Wait, Farkle," Eric talked, "Where are you going with this?"

"I wanted to tell you that Smackle is a very special girl," he started, "take care of her."