24; The Christmas With Maya

Season 3 episode 18 "girl meets Christmas Maya"

So... Besides this one, there's only three chapters more. I can't believe we've gotten this far. I will be posting the last three episodes over the course if next week.
Thanks for everything.

"Who's ready for Egret-- Ahh-Ahh!" Riley entered the bakery with Maya and sat with his friends.

Delilah was with Eric at the bakery, helping out, while Riley and her friends talked about Secret Santa.

Riley and Maya sat on the couch with Zay on the cube chair and Farkle and Smackle on the other side of the table on the backless couch.

"Do you never give up with this?" Smakle asked as Delilah cleaned the counter,

"Secret Santa's horrible every year." Farkle agreed.

"You know who's the smartest man alive?" Zay asked.

"Thank you, Zay." Farkle smiled.

"I wasn't gonna say you. I was gonna say Lucas." He corrected.

"Why is Lucas smart? He's not even here. Oh!" Farkle realized as he complained.

"Yeah, where is Lucas?" Riley asked

"He went to Texas for the holidays." Zay explained.

"How could he have gone without telling me?" Riley frowned.

"Because this was his way out of Secret Santa." Smakle smiled.

"He knows even you can't reach him 2,000 miles away." Zay said.

"Oh, trust me, he's doin' it." Riley said in anger.

"Or," Eric approached them, "you could let the poor man live, and I could join you." He said lenaind next to Maya.

"Yeah, let take the empty spot," Zay agreed.

"Ok, Eric," she smiled, "Whoever get's Lucas' name, has Eric." She nodded. "Now, I want you to really think hard about the person that you get, because this gift tells them how much that you know about them. And whatever happens, do not say who you have. That's the egret part of Egret Ahh-Ahh." Riley ranted as Eric stood next to Maya.

"Ready?" Riley passed a box with the namesand the group picked up papers.

"Yikes."