22; The teddy bear

Season 3 episode 12 "girl meets bear"

This will make up for the missing update last week.

Delilah stood in front of the Matthew's door with three boys standing behind her. She knocked, and Riley opened.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked confused.

"We were told there would be tacos." Lucas said seriously.

"Three tacos please." Farkle smiled.

"Taco!" Delilah pointed at her mouth.

"Uh, may I have pancakes?" Zay asked.

"You called them here?" Riley asked Maya.

"I invited the boys here." Maya said a little confused at the woman's presence.

"We needed a ride," Lucas explained.

"Tacos!" Delilah insisted.

"I wanted them to know what it's like to want a taco and not get a taco." The blonde teenager said threateningly.

"What could be worse than that, you--" Cory was interrupted by Festive Mexican horns coming out of the girl's phone.

"Tacos?" Delilah asked in excitement.

"The bobbleheads are gone!" The phone announced, making Maya and Cory jump in anger and fall on the couch.

"So," Lucas started, "we're all here to look for your childhood teddy bear that Auggie chewed the face off of?" He asked and Riley made an angry face.

"Oh boy."

"Will we never let that go?" Auggie  complained and Riley stayed silent for a few seconds before screaming.

"Sorry," she stopped, "I was remembering too hard."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Auggie stood up from the couch, "I was just a little kid. I ate anything that got in my way."

"Auggie," Zay talked, "it wasn't very nice to eat Riley's bear. And in fact," he stepped closer to Riley, "you would think in doing that would teach Riley not to eat someone's cookie."

"Get off that." Riley chuckled

"I do not wish to."

"That bear's been nothing but trouble for me my whole life." Auggie talked as Zay sat in the kitchen, "I just wanted you to play with me. I didn't do this."

"Oh, yeah?" Maya stepped closer to him, "Then where were you the evening of the 15th?"

"I was out of town on business." He answered.

"He didn't do it, guys."

"You know what?" Cory spoke, "If this means this much to my daughter, let's respect her feelings." He paused, "Let's find that stupid, faceless bear"