17; The trip upstate

Season 3 episode 6 "girl meets upstate"

Triple update wow

Delilah opened the door to the Mattheew's in a rush.

"Has he told you yet? No! Don't tell me! I wanna hear it from him! Have you told them yet?" She rambled as she walked towards the group.

A few minutes ago she had received a phone call from Cory saying Lucas had decided what he wanted to do with Riley and Maya, and she immediately headed there.

"No, he hasn't told us yet." Cory talksed as she sat next to Topanga and in front of Katy. Lucas next to Katy and Cory between him and Topanga.

"You gonna tell us what you decided or what?" She rushed him.

"Is no one concerned about Riley and Maya?" Lucas asked.

"The girls are fine. What'dja decide?" Katy kept rushing.

"Okay, Mr. Matthews, don't you think everyone needs to get their priorities straight?" The teenager asked the man and he was talking on the phone.

"Hey, you home? Yeah, they're comin' to see ya." He hung up, "The girls are fine."

"See? Our priorities are straight." Katy smiled.

"So now we can talk about something really important," Topanga continued.

"What did you decide?" Delilah asked again and he chuckled before staring at her in fear.

•••

"If y'all will excuse me, I'm gonna go to the bay window." Lucas talked after a while of being interrogated.

"The girls aren't even here." Topanga talked confused.

"I'm meeting someone else." He said.

"This is our house!" Cory talked in disbelief.

"I care about your daughter very much." The boy told Katy and she smiled.

"My daughter now!"

"I care about your daughter very much, too." He said and turned to Katy, "You know, Maya loves to make fun of me. But then in Texas, she doesn't want to see me get hurt. She gets those feelings from someone, Miss Hart. And from what I've heard, it isn't her father." He paused, "You are a wonderful mother."

"What about me, Chuckie?" Topanga complained and he looked at her.

"I've had it." He stood up and left to Riley's room.

"We are wonderful mothers." Topanga told Katy.

"Sure y'are. Where are your daughters?" Cory talked amused.

"We don't know." Katy smiled.

"They're with Shawn."

"They ran away to Shawn's?"