🥀34

"A report has been filed to the Police for the arrest of Kim Taehyung, owner of Tae Hotels that runs globally. He has been accused of raping the famous business woman, Yujin, in their early childhood. He-"

"Another report have been filed against Kim Taehyung for the attempt of murder against Yujin. Everyone is shocked about this news."

"....and for the update, owner of Tae Hotels Kim Taehyung have been arrested as more reports are being filed in by Yujin."

Jimin switched the TV off and threw the remote to the floor out of annoyance, after seeing Taehyung getting handcuffed by the police.

"That's my remote, you know." Namjoon calmly said.

"I'll get you a new one!" Jimin yelled. "It's just. Yujin has gone too far! Taehyung did nothing wrong."

"And he didn't get to talk to Indigo when he left the party." Jungkook added.

When Taehyung ran after Indigo, he saw her in a taxi. He called for her but she ignored him. As for Yujin she kept her promise to ruin Taehyung's life. Everyone in South Korea watched the police take him to the station.

Yujin and her parents followed her to the station to file more complaints.

While the others paced up and down in Namjoon's house, Namjoon sat calmly on the couch looking at the floor and thinking of a solution. He talked to Taehyung's parents and their lawyer wasn't able to come up with something to save him.

"He can spend years in prison if the court gets involved." Suga simply said, pulling out his phone. "I'll call a lawyer."

"Don't. Not yet." Namjoon stopped him.

"Why?! We need to help him as soon as possible. We can't let Yujin win like this!" Jimin yelled. "He's literally done nothing wrong!"

"I know," Namjoon sighed. "but we need Indigo first. We need to be very careful, because we're so close to loosing our best friend for good. Yujin is very smart and we need to beat her in her own game. This may sound disturbing, but we need to think like her to win."

Just then, Jahee walked in as fast as she could. "Hey guys. Did you see the news."

"Who hasn't?" Jin asked.

"It's good you're here, babe." Namjoon got to her and gave her a kiss on her head. "Do you know where indigo lives?"

"Yes I do! She told me one time back in the academy." Jahee smiled.

"Perfect. We're going there first." Namjoon held his girlfriend's hand and pulled her with him while the others followed behind.

🥀

INDIGO'S HOUSE

"Baby, what do you think will happen to your friend?" Indigo's mom stared at the TV in awe as she asked. "Poor boy. He looks so innocent, yet he's done so many unthinkable things."

"You shouldn't be watching this mom, and he's not my friend." Indigo came out of a room and changed the channel. "You have to take your medications now."

Indigo's brother had left for college, leaving her all alone to take care of her mother. It wasn't easy, but there was nothing Indigo hasn't done to make sure her mom stays healthy.

The two women's head drifted towards the door when the door bell rang.

"It must be that stupid old man!" her mother yelled out. "I told him the rent money will be ready soon. Why is he so impatient?!"