🥀20

█:: MARSKE VILLA

Stylish and elegant, MARSKE villa is way beyond luxury. This Superior four storey Villa has a massive 90 square metres, and feature wrap around glass sliding doors that open onto a backyard overlooking the beautiful evening of the Academy.

MARSKE Villa has both an indoor and outdoor shower, a full sized heated swimming pool and sun loungers, air conditioning, a Nespresso coffee machine, Wi-Fi, and an iPod docking station, this truly is the pinnacle of a luxurious 5 star villa stay.

Recognizable songs like Pop and K-pop songs played smoothly throughout the building. Backing this music were the indistinct chatter and laughs from the students.

The A9 students of MARSKE were highly surprised. The guys expected the ladies of B9 to look like the sluts they hire for sex, but right now they're into each and everyone of them. The also made a bet with Jung Hoseok and since they lost, they all gave Hoseok one million dollars.

"That's a lot of money." Jungkook picked up one of the 9 cheques, reading through it.

"A deal is a deal." Hoseok smirked, resting on the counter behind him. "Can't believe they thought the ladies here are not attractive, I mean look at them. I can pay real money for these women."

Jung Hoseok is best known as the selfish billionaire. He only spends money on three things: Himself, Power and Women. Lots and lots of women. The last time he donated to charity was when he was 13 and since then, one look at Hoseok is enough to know that he's swimming in cash. Despite his selfishness, he attracts different kinds of people.

"Spare yourself the effort." Jimin chipped in from the side. "These women are toxic."

"I'm after my own pleasure, Jimin, not some toxic attitude." his eyes scanned the room, finally landing at Ava. "That one looks less toxic."

"That's a demon in the body of an angel." Jimin took a shot of his alcohol and left the counter when he saw Ava approaching.

"You were staring." Ava softly said.

"I have seen quite a few good looking women, but you me intrigued enough and now it's hard for me to look away." he smiled like the selfish man he is. "Do you want to go somewhere that's private."

She knew what he meant. Jungkook couldn't help but feel pity for his friend. there's literally other women in this room but he picked her. On the bright side, Hoseok just need to fulfill his unceasing sexual desire.

"What's in it for me." Ava's fingers ran down from his chest to his waist. Without hesitation, Hoseok collected the cheque from Jungkook's hand, tucking it in between her handless, fitted top.

"Hey." Taehyung approached them. His face looks like he's looking for his missing child. "Have you guys seen Indigo anywhere?"

"A color?" Hoseok raised his brow.

"No. It's a woman. I haven't seen her since we came here." Jungkook simply answered.

Taehyung eyes scanned the room, rushing to Jahee who was laughing with Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi and Kim Seok Jin. "Jahee. Have you seen Indigo anywhere? I've been looking everywhere for her."

"Uhm no." Jahee's eyes scanned the big room. "She said she'll be back as soon as she sees him."

"What? Who?" Taehyung paused, waiting for an answer, hoping it's not what he's been thinking about.

"Mr Satan." Jahee answered. "She said he wanted to show her something real quick. She kept telling me she wants to get laid with someone, and she was acting all weird which was so unusual of her."

"Fuck!" Taehyung cussed earning looks from everyone in the room.

"Is everything alright?" Jin asked.

"I'll be back. I need to go somewhere." he turned to leave. Namjoon offered to tag alone and kept asking random questions on the way.

Ava smiled from the other side of the room, giving Yujin and Daiyu a smile. Her plan was working out just fine. She pulled Hoseok with her, leading him to a room downstairs.

🥀

█:: SATAN'S ROOM

Indigo laid on her back with her hands wide open. Her mouth could only produce slurred words. She would frequently move her body from one side to the other.

Satan couldn't do anything. This was wrong. His eyes behind those glasses couldn't look away from Indigo. He likes her and this wasn't the way to prove that to her. His doing someone else's work. If Ava wants her pregnant, she should do it herself.

Indigo sat up, getting Satan's full attention. She was in erotic mode. She was needy, she wanted anything that could please her. "You refused to kiss me.  Does my breath smells bad?" she pouted.

"No. It's just-" he stared at her in awe at her sudden action. "What are you doing?"

"Getting naked.....it feels hot in here." she removed her clothes, revealing her grey colored lace bra and a matching underwear. She threw them to the far away from her. "I want you... I-i need you."

"No you don't. You're drugged."

"Please. I need you." she pleaded, kneeling in front of him. "I want you....so bad. You're going to hurt my feelings."

Satan panicked when he saw a tear running down her face, "W-why are you crying?!" he asked but got no response. He stared at her for seconds, not breaking the eye contact. He gave up. He might as well get over with it and act like like nothing happened.

He leant down and wiped the tears away from her eye, caressing her cheeks in the process. He sighs, gently pushing her chin up so she could look at him right in his eyes.

Without hesitation, she close the small distance between them, softly placing her lips on his. They both stood up, not breaking the lip contact. The more they kissed the more Indigo wanted more.

Her hands went underneath his T-shirt, running her hands up through his surprisingly well shaped abs then his nipples. Satan removed his glasses, gently tossing it to his bed.

He carried her up, placing her butt on his desk. His fingers moved to her back, tracing them through her spine. Indigo let out a moan of her own as she feel those fingers unhooking her bra.

Before he could go any further, he found himself on the floor, receiving countless punch from. "I'm going to kill you!"

Indigo was about to fall down from the desk but quickly got assisted by Namjoon. He felt her soft boobs pressed softly against him and panicked.

"Kiss meee!" Indigo giggled, pulling Namjoon's face closer to hers'. He reacted fast. He turned her around, fixing her bra before things get super complicated.

"What did you do to her?!" Taehyung yelled but he couldn't get an answer because he kept sending hard punches to his face.

Namjoon totally forgot his best friend was about to kill someone behind him and he had to stop him. He quickly laid Indigo on the bed, pulling Taehyung away from the poor man.

He couldn't pull him away from Satan.

Indigo unhooked her bra, waiting for someone to touch and kiss her.

There was only one thing to do at this moment.

He took out his phone and called Jungkook.

🃏
Dum-dum-dummmmmmmmmmm.

Staz.

VOTE::COMMENT::FOLLOW