🥀4

B9 LECTURE ROOM

Another evening at MARSKE and some people were happy, some ready to get fucked while some were just glad the lecture was over.

Taehyung looked well dressed as always. He always makes it clear to people about his wealth from his dressing. Even if it was just a 'regular' uniform, the little things he wore on his body cost more than the uniform he wore.

Jungkook sat beside his boyfriend. Jimin was having another phone call with his dad.

"We both know why you're in that academy son," even if his father had a deep voice, he was calm. "you have to come back home and leave that boy. Jungkook or whatever his name is."

"Look father, I'm 23 and I can make my own decisions now. If you don't accept me for who I am, then backing the fuck off will be so much better for you." Jimin's calmly stated. Jungkook and Taehyung's eyes were on him.

The rest of the students got to their seats and never took notice of Jimin's phone call.

"You dare not disrespect your father, Park Jimin. Do you know who i am?"

"

I know you're an asshole that doesn't love his son. I have a lecture, don't call me if it's not something important."

"I know you're not having any lectures Jimi-"

Jimin hanged up, dropping his phone on his table. Jimin's dad never accepted the fact that he's was gay right from the day he decided to tell them. He always referred Jungkook as 'that boy's but Jimin told his dad straight to his face that Jungkook was the love of his life. With Jimin's psychotic nature, his parents couldn't push his situation too far.

"Are you okay, babe." Jungkook couldn't stop looking at his boyfriend. It wasn't a secret that Jungkook could go emotional sometimes all because of Jimin.

Jimin took a deep breath, caressing Jungkook's cheek. "I'm fine, Gguk." he placed a kiss on his cheek.

Ava turned to Jahee, "You won't believe the new rumor I'm going to tell you right now."

Jahee claps her hands in excitement, "I love rumors. Spill it."

Yesterday midnight, Callen and Ivanov had their cocks in their hand while staring at a copy of a Hot Chicks Magazine and they were talking about how far they had gotten with girl these few weeks that passed. Daiyu also had a threesome with some guys from C9."

"Bloody hell." Jahee was taken aback. "That is excessively crazy and hot."

"For Ivanov, it is, but imagining my brother doing something like in my presence makes me wanna-" Ava shook her body in disgust.

"Wait. All these things happened here?" Indigo eyes were wide opened, feeling surprised and confused. "Aren't we suppose to work hard and get good results or something?"

"Of course it did!" Ava exclaimed. "And no one really cares about degree."

"Getting your degree is like-" Jahee continued, taking her hand down. "here. You can buy your own degree with cash. That's what rich people do here. No one buries their heads in text books anymore." she laughed.

"That's right." Ava said, getting Indigo's attention. "What really matters is money, pleasure, sex, fame and of course trying to leave this academy with the best looking shit ever."

"Wait, are you trying to say there's not even a 15% chance I'll get good results here?" Indigo asked, already looking at the dark side.

"Look girl, everything will open up to you soon enough, but whatever situation you find yourself in, just do it right or walk away."