🥀10

:: MARSKE GARDEN
5:09pm

Indigo sat alone on the bench, watching other people do random stuff. From laughing to tossing a ball to making out. Jahee promised to come to the garden with her but she had a business with Callen.

These days everything is gong out perfectly for them. It's so obvious that they both love each other. It's much more better than the other problems everyone have.

A congregation of clouds lit up the blue sky each of them covering up the presence of the sun.

She saw Taehyung walking towards her. He wore a black shirt, black pants held with a black fancy belt. Indigo on the other hand wore a blue T-shirt and pants.

"What do you want now?" she asked, crossing her leg.

Taehyung sat beside her, "You didn't go for dinner yesterday, why?"

"I lost my appetite." she plainly answered, biting her cheek from the inside.

Taehyung clicked his tongue in annoyance, turning to her. "What relationship do you have with Satan."

Insidious never gave him a look. "I don't know what you're talking about." she answered.

Taehyung swallowed hard, taking off his glasses. "Look at me." he ordered.

"No." she answered again.

Rain fell down heavily without giving any warning to anyone. Everyone ran into their rooms and Indigo stood up to do the same thing.

"Don't walk away from me! I asked you a fucking question Indigo." Taehyung yelled, standing up. He wasn't bothered about the fact he was being beaten by the rain.

She stopped walking. The rain hit her skin like it would go right through and the water washed the street like a river would rise. She was so completely wet and numb that did she couldn't feel her own body. "I told you I don't know what you're talking about!"

Taehyung was now in front of her. In the rain Taehyung's hair became one with his face, wetly draped over his bone structure that made Indigo swallowed hard. His expression was serious. He needed an answer.

"I ha-had d-dinner with him." she stammered.

He rolls his eyes in that way he does anytime he sees her. He took her by the hand, walking to the direction of the boys dorm.

"My dorm is that way!" she pointed.

"It's obviously raining and your dorm is obviously far from here, and you're obviously shaking like scared clown."

She said nothing, mentally agreeing with him.

Minutes later, they were in Taehyung's room.

"Jimin! Jungkook!" he called. "That's weird." Taehyung took off his hoodie, tossing it inside the laundry basket.

"Where are they?" Indigo asked, closing the door.

"I don't know. Maybe they're hanging out somewhere." he answered. "Take off your clothes." he ordered, walking to his closet.

Indigo cocked her head to the side. "Are you okay?"

"What?" he came out with clothes on his hands.

"Are you okay?" she repeated. "Why are you being all nice to me all of a sudden? I mean you could've just let me run to my dorm." she paused, smiling. "Wait. Are you being all nice cos you feel guilty for being rude that I saved your reputation?"

He walked up to her, keeping a poker face. "Take these clothes or get out."

She smiled, turned her back and opened the door to leave.