🥀13

█:: MARSKE DINING HALL

Five days after the unimaginable happened, everything seemed normal. Satan got really concerned. His lecture always ends up with someone talking about how rich they are or the size of their dicks, but everyone actually paid attention to the lecture.

Taehyung attended the lecture alone. Jimin would go missing sometimes but when Taehyung search for him, he'll find Jimin wasted with a big bottle of alcohol.  He did that every day. Jimin would vomit on the way back to the room and wake up feeling terrible the next day.

Taehyung sat with Jahee, Indigo and Callen. They talked about a few things. Business, Parents and money. Indigo couldn't say anything. Her mom is a nurse in a small hospital, her dad is somewhere around Seoul. The angelic music coming from who knows where also made everyone calm.

Indigo looked left and right in search for Jimin. Yujin was with Daiyu. Ivanov's severely injured body was in the hospital. "Where's Jimin?" she asked, sipping her glass of water.

"Getting wasted in my room." Taehyung answered, scrolling through his phone.

"Poor guy." Callen commented, "All this just proves that he's nothing without Jungkook."

"Can't talk to his parents, Taehyung?" Jahee said, feeling pity for Jimin. "Your parents are friends with Jungkook's parents.

"Obviously, but his father can't change his mind. Rich people like us stick with one decision." Tae summarized. "Unless you have a great deal to make, but what kind of deal will you make to fix a relationship like theirs?" Taehyung was never worried for one bit. His only concern was the well being of Jungkook and Jimin. He was right, rich people can do almost anything and even if Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung were adults, they still have an authority that's higher than theirs; their parents.

"Waiter!" Indigo loudly called, earning the most confused look from her table mates.

"What are you doing?!" Jahee questioned looking left and right.

The waiter arrived, wearing the usual black uniform, neatly ironed and tucked in, white ties around their necks suffocating them like a python. "Yes ma'am." he bowed. All this was new to Indigo. The fancy food and fancy waiters and good looking utensils.

"We don't talk to waiters unless we need something important." Jahee whispered loudly.

"Well this is something important. It's for Jimin." Indigo smiled cheerfully.

Her statement caught Taehyung's attention 100%. "Excuse me, what? Why will you do that."

"She's not a heartless asshole like you. If she were in Jimin's place right now, I'll do the same. That's what best friends do." Jahee frowned at the man.

"Awn." Indigo hugged her best friend.

"He's just a sad man! Let him get through he's sadness and he'll be fine." His usual steady gaze flickers from the two girls to the waiter who had his eyes wide open. Taehyung to his eyes into the women who had their bodies glued to a hug. He let out a light cough after catching everyone giving him weird looks.

"Women can make you loose your senses." Callen laughed. "Just go with it."

Indigo focused on the waiter. "I want this dinner neatly packed in a bag, please."

The waiter bowed, leaving the table and in no time, he came back with the bag.

"Unlike heartless Kim Taehyung here. I have a caring heart." she took the bag, standing up. "Watch me do something you can never do."