🥀15

:: LUNCHTIME, MARSKE DINING HALL

Jahee might be the most curious woman in the academy. She focused on the Indigo and Taehyung, curiosity building like a cat fixated upon its prey. She smiled to herself, picking up her chopsticks. "Did you have a fun time tutoring Taehyung yesterday?" she asked.

Last night, she tried to convince Jungkook and Jimin to visit the room. The two boys couldn't blame her for her obsession over curiosity. Jungkook spent a lot of money on ice cream and other snacks.

Taehyung acted normal as usual when they got back to the room. He said the tutoring was boring and all Indigo talked about was money savings.

Indigo froze at her question. She swallowed, trying think of an answer. "I-i, W-well yes I did." she stuttered continuously.

Jungkook took a deep breath, stuffing his mouth with his food. He was at the brink of laughing his ass out and the only way to stop that was to stuff his mouth with his food. Jimin let out an unexpected laugh, earning looks from his table mates. "Sorry." he laughed again.

Taehyung gave a smug smile, fixing his gaze on Indigo. He had a feeling his best friends caught them both and for the fact that Indigo stuttered made her look cute.

Her face wasn't anything extraordinary or significant, and yet, he felt somehow drawn to that embarrassed side of her. She always avoided his gaze and he couldn't help but smile. "I think I tutored her more than she did to me." he fixed his gaze on her. "Right Indigo?"

"Yeah.....you did." she had no body to place her eyes on, except him.

Ava stopped hanging out with her usual 'gang'. She got distant with Indigo and Jahee and anytime they try to talk about it, she either give the excuse of being tired or ignoring them.

"How can this be?" Ava threw her paper towel on the table.

Indigo and Taehyung had no idea they're the latest news in the academy; well not yet. Jahee told her ever loving boyfriend, Callen, making him promise that he wont tell a soul. She made a little mistake. She never knew her boyfriend does the work of spreading the juiciest news of all news, and in a matter of seconds, the whole students gets the news. They called it 'Tutoring Taehyung'.

"Maybe it's just a rumor." Daiyu added, taking a selfie with her food. "We all know they don't get along in almost everything."

"Anything that's about Taehyung is not a rumor sweetheart." Yujin smirked, looking over at Taehyung's table. "Trust me."

"I'm suppose to be in her place." Ava voiced out. This academy sweetheart has the most dangerous look on her face when she's angry. "I wanted Taehyung so badly. I'm able to see him, smile at him, even smell him, but I can't even touch him. I want to sleep with him and have his cock around my fingers."

"Sad." Yujin commented. "From what I observed, little Taehyung's feeling for that woman is.... how can I put this? In its infancy. I hope you don't think to get his attention at this moment, I can assure you, you won't get it."

It was obvious Yujin wasn't making anything better for Ava. Ava shot her a glare. "I'd really appreciate it if you'll shut the fuck up."

Yujin laughed, ending it with a sigh. "My bad. There is something you can do you know." she used her fork to play with her food. "Get her pregnant."

Daiyu and Ava froze. "What?" they asked in unison.

"Get her pregnant." Yujin repeated.

"Are you crazy?! We can't do that." Daiyu exclaimed. "I'm not even part of this, you know right."

"Don't act like a goat, you gothic woman. Just pay someone to get her pregnant. No one will spare her a glance and she'll be permanently kicked out of the academy. Easy as ABC." Yujin chuckled. "You won't see Indigo near him. You can have him all to yourself. Think about it."

"That's actually not a bad idea." Ava smiled, leaving the table. "I'll see you guys later."

"Like I said, I'm not part of this." Daiyu reminded her, taking her last selfie before leaving the table.

"Fools." Yujin mocked, resuming her lunch. She just found her free ticket to Taehyung. From Ava's poppycock thirst for Taehyung, she won't have a clue she's being used for Yujin own benefit.

Taehyung left his table, leaving the huge dining hall. He frowned at the incoming call on his phone, hitting the answer button. "What do you want?" he growled softly under his breath.

"It's me, Mr Bong." the old man answered waggishly. 

"I know who you are. Why the fuck are you calling me?!" he slipped his free hand into his pants.

"Mr Kim, you asked me to find a way to expelled Miss Indigo Liu in exchange for my fat promotion." Bong explained.

"You took so long!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"It was a very difficult procedure, Mr Kim, but it's all set now." he let out a laugh. "She'll be out of this academy in seconds."

"Look here old man, whatever thing you did. I need you to cancel it. If I see hear anything about her getting expelled, I'll kill you." Taehyung hung up, giving the old man a threat.

🥀

█:: B9 LECTURE ROOM

"I need you to make Indigo a mother." Ava ordered.

"Are you crazy?! Do you know what happens if the academy finds out she's pregnant? She'll get expelled and I'll loose my job." Satan clenched his fist together. He gets her pussy as payment but this was just too much.

"That's where you're wrong, baby. Your job will be safe. Just do the usual, invite her for whatever you want, get her super drunk and do the job. Leave the rest to me." she gave him a smile that betrayed all her innocence. She sat next to him on his desk.

"What's your reason for all this, anyways?" he asked.

"That's private, but think about it. The unlimited sex you'll get from me." her soft hands cupped his cheeks, giving him a kiss. "I know you want it."

She left the class, leaving him hopeless. He took off his glasses, rubbing his stressed eyes. These days he wished the academy will change their system and go back to enrolling boys.

🃏
This is a very short chapter but yeah it's cool. Stay safe UwU.

Staz.

VOTE::COMMENT::FOLLOW