🥀26

█:: PARTY HALL, A9 MARSKE ACADEMY

"Hey, Daiyu. Have you seen Callen around?" Jahee asked the Gothic woman in front of her. Eyes scanning round the big hall for the love of her life.

She asked everyone for his whereabouts but always go the answer 'no' from them. He's usually around her, being all touchy and begging her to go make out somewhere. This night, he wasn't doing that at all.

"Uhm no, but I saw him heading over that direction an hour ago." Daiyu pointed to a certain direction.

"Thanks!" Jahee thanked, walking to the direction. She passed through the little crowd, turning around just in case she sights him anywhere. After walking past the crowd, she walked through the hallway and there were two rooms in front of her. The male and female restroom.

Callen walked out of the male one after she prayed he'd be in there. He casually adjusted his tie and suit, putting a smirk on his face.

"I've been looking everywhere for you." Jahee sighed in relief. She placed a kiss on his lips and quickly hugged his forearm as they both walked back to the party.

"You know I'd never leave you sweet pea." Callen slid his free hand into his pocket. He sounded very, very formal which was unusual because he always talks nonstop and asks Jahee when they could fuck.

Jahee looked over her boyfriend giving him a wide smile. It quickly fades when she saw his neck.

It was a hickey.

"What's that?" Jahee brushed his neck with her fingers.

"It's nothing, baby. It's just a little bruise." Callen plainly answered.

"I'm not an idiot, Callen. I know that's a hickey and I never gave you that." she stopped walking, removing her hands away from his forearm. "Where did you get it from?" she only got silence from Callen who ignored and just walked into the crowd. "I'm talking to you, Callen."

"I don't get why you're over reacting!" Callen yelled as she took a step back. Everywhere suddenly got quiet. No one wants to miss a good drama.

"Callen, all I asked was where you got the hickey from?" Jahee calmly said, gesturing her finger to his neck, which had a large mark on the side.

"Why does it matter?" His voice was still raised as he turned towards her, rage in his eyes.

"Because I am your girlfriend, who haven't spent quality time with her boyfriend. I bought this outfit special for tonight and was excited to make my man tonight. And then, he comes out of the restroom and I notice the hickey on your neck." she paused. "Did you-"

"What? Cheat on you? cause I did! " he snapped before she could finish her statement. "Well now you know, I spent my quality time making another woman scream my name! I didn't even want to see you, or come to this party. I'm so tired of you and I don't want you to fight with me."

"I have never started a fight with you." Jahee scoffed.

"Well what do you think this is Bitch!"

"This is you yelling and me talking to you. Now I could care less that you fucked a crow eater, as long as you didn't-"

"I fucked Yujin!" he yelled.

Her heart dropped as a ball formed in her throat. "Yujin...the same Yujin that gives her pussy to anyone that sets her eyes on her."

"And so what if that's what she does. She's much more better than you in every single thing I can think of." he hissed.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Jahee yelled, now she was angry, "I have been with you ever since we were together! I have been loyal to you. I never fucked anyone. I did everything a girlfriend should do. I have never complained once about getting tired of you. I love you with all my heart. I'm not enough for you? Seriously?!"

"That is the thing Jahee, you will NEVER be enough. Yujin is more than enough. "You're too loud for my taste. I always managed you, cos you're a second class bitch."

Everyone froze for a split second. Namjoon's eyes were glassing over Callen with sharp anger.

"So you don't want me anymore?" Jahee asked at a raised volume.

"YES! GET THE FUCK OUT YOU USELESS WHORE!" He screamed before falling down to the ground. Callen opened his mouth in pain, brushing his fingers against his sure to be bruised jaw and busted lip.

No one saw Namjoon coming at him. They were too engrossed on what was before them. Namjoon took his body to the ground. His hand tightened around Callen's collar as his fists rears back, punching him nonstop on his face. Anger radiated from every inch of his body, only building with every second.

Most ladies screamed, the men watched, except Jin, Hoseok and Suga. They quickly rushed to Namjoon, trying to separate the two before any permanent damage could be done. The damage had already been done with Callen's deformed face.

"You have no fucking right to say shit to her!" Namjoon yelled right to his face before he finally got separated.

Taehyung pulled Indigo closer after noticing how she had no clue on how to react. Jimin had his two hands in his pocket, watching the scene with his stone cold face. Jungkook only let out a sigh. His head turned back. He spotted the devil. The only pathetic person who's capable of causing scenes like this. Yujin sipped on her glass of wine, acting like nothing happened, but Jungkook could tell she was enjoying all this to the very end.

The wave of laughter that rippled through Callen was enough to bring out Namjoon's string of curses. Blood stains were all over his white shirt and a few more came out of his mouth. "You should've been there, Jahee. You would be able to see how she made me feel good."

"Son of a bitch!" Namjoon was on him again, sending his fist to Callen's face without mercy.

Indigo pulled herself away from Taehyung's arms, running to Jahee and threw her in for a hug. Jahee's tears showed no sign of ending. She wept like she lost someone. "Don't show him how weak you are, Jahee."

Indigo saw Yujin with Daiyu and Ava behind. The smile on Yujin's face made Indigo boil with rage. She gentle released Jahee from the hug, walking extremely fast to Yujin.

She did her talking by giving a tight slap to Yujin's face.

"What the hell?!" Yujin screamed, throwing the wine on Indigo. Within seconds, the lady were having a lioness fight. Ava and Daiyu backed off slowly.

"Taehyung." Jungkook ran towards the girls. Taehyung only cussed, running with Jungkook.

"You disgusting bitch!" Yujin yelled, pulling Indigo's hair. The ladies were now on the floor. Indigo repeated the same thing with her hands tight on Jahee's neck.

"Indigo, you need to stop." Taehyung pulled Indigo away from Yujin before she chokes her to death. Indigo tried removing Taehyung's arms from her waist as she and Yujin exchanged insults. Jungkook did the same thing for Yujin.  He was surprised at her strength but he was stronger so he had things under control.

Taehyung threw Indigo over his shoulder with his hand on her butt. Security guards ran into the scene and tried taking Namjoon off Callen.

The grand party was ruined.

🃏
Sometimes violence just is the answer -_- Ugh!

Staz.

VOTE::COMMENT::FOLLOW