🥀14

━━━At this very moment, what you're about to read below have some side effects like having a weird. Read at your own risk of feeling like real woman. This one's for you bby Bubblegum_Tae

:: B9 LECTURE ROOM

"Okay students, Jimin has finally decided to come back to life." Mr Satan plainly said. He wasn't impressed, even a bit. "Jimin, please put that alcohol down."

"Sorry I can't hear you." Jimin closed his eyes, smiling. "Repeat yourself."

Mr Satan heaved a sighed, turning his back on the class and wrote on the board, 'HOW TO SAVE MONEY.'

Indigo managed to get Jimin on his feet. She sat next to him and Taehyung in class. She kept him company, but she could never get rid of the alcohol he had. She never knew he always brings out one from under his bed after she gave him life pep talks about drinking and snatching the bottle from him. Jimin never liked women one bit, he said they gave headaches that are incurable.

"You own the biggest technology in South Korea and ranked the 2nd rich man too. With all your money, how do you save?" Satan threw the question to him. Honestly, Jimin piss the shit out of him, but it's hard to notice because of his calm nature.

Jimin laughed hysterically, "First! I really can't remember the last time I saved money." he sipped his alcohol right from his bottle. "Second." he paused, fixing his gaze to his teacher. "Saving money is not my thing." he laughed again. "I mean, do you want me to have a warehouse filled with money?"

Indigo gave him the can-you-be-serious-for-once-in-your-life stare.

"What?" he chuckled.

She stretch her hands forward to him, gesturing him to give her the bottle. She became less scared of him. It's almost as if they formed a little friendship bond. Little because, he still calls her pussy and playfully threatens her. Jimin is at very strong man physically and sexually, but mentally he is a huge mess.

"No way." he gave her a death glare, but she immediately returned it, turning it into a glare competition.

"You women are such a disease." he gave up in no time, handing her the bottle. Indigo said nothing, dropping the bottle on her desk. "If this is because of saving money and shit, you should should be asking him!" he point his finger directly to Taehyung.

"Wait what?" Taehyung eyes widened. "What are you talking about?"

"I mean Taehyung literally hired a sex worker for his 19th and 21st birthday." Jimin pointed directly to his best friend. "Worst. She can't satisfy a man, so technically, he wasted money because he never got a good pussy."

Taehyung had his arms crossed. He clearly made Jimin promised he won't tell this to anyone. Obviously, Jimin had alcohol. At this point, Taehyung had no idea about what to do about him, he just pretend he never said anything.

From the indistinctive chatter, Taehyung looked over at Indigo. He had to admit to himself that she had a kind of understated beauty, perhaps it was because she was so disarmingly unaware of her prettiness. Her skin was completely flawless. He doubt she uses face masks or expensive products, she was all about simplicity, making things easy, helping those around her to relax and be happy with what they have.

Perhaps that is why her skin glowed so, it was her inner beauty that lit her eyes and softened her features. When she smiled and laughed, he couldn't help but smile along too, even if it was just on the inside.

"I'm sorry, but can you stop staring at me?" she asked, feeling uneasy by his stare.

"Y-your hair, it's nice." he hesitantly answered.