🥀18

█::HOD MINJI'S OFFICE

Taehyung, Jahee and Ava all sat in front of the old woman in front of them, they stole glances from the huge guard in front of them.

Minji held herself like her upper spine was rubber, shoulders falling forwards in a way that would be more befitting a grandmother. On her rough skin was heavily applied blusher and her lips were as red as any 1950's movie star. But the rest of her was all so old fashioned. Her dress was a primrose cotton and styled in a way that suggested it was homemade, and not by a skilled hand either. Her mid-length chestnut hair waved, but not naturally so, more like she'd used over-sized rollers. When she caught the students eyes, she didn't smile.

"There's nothing I can do about your current situation." she started, after listening to Taehyung yell about how Indigo lost her life.

"What do you mean there's nothing you can do?" Taehyung asked. "Right now, Indigo is in my room with a minor shock," his finger pointed directly to Ava who sat on his right hand side, "all because this bitch pushed her into the water."

"She knew Indigo can't swim." Jahee added.

"And what is she doing in your room, Mr Kim?" Minji rested her chin on her two hands. "You are messing with the rules of this academy."

"So bloody what?! She's under my care. She's my responsibility from now on. If you have a problem with that, deal with it. You can obviously see that I don't give a damn about the rules."

"Can you-"

"You don't want to talk to me right now, Ava." he interrupted Ava, giving her a glare of contempt.

She rolled her eyes at him, crossing her legs. "With all due respect, ma'am, I warned Indigo to stay away from me. She refused to mind her own business. Besides, she kept talking gibberish."

"She was trying to save our friendship! She wanted to know why you've been acting like an asshole!" Jahee yelled from the left hand side.

"This asshole doesn't care! I don't care if she can't swim. That's not my fault! I don't care about our friendship cos we had nothing like friendship going on in this academy!" Ava shot back, looking furious.

"Ladies!" Minji stopped both of them from going any further.

"Minji." Taehyung called. "I don't want to see this thing in Indigo's room. I don't know how you'll do it, I don't care how you'll do it, but if I find her in that room. I'll throw her out of this academy myself and trust me there's nothing you can do about it."

Old Minji's fingers curled into a fist, nails digging into her palm. Hesitantly, her eyes looked at angry man before her. She turned to the guard behind her, before Taehyung then Jahee then Ava.

"Come on, Jahee. We need to see how Indigo's doing." Taehyung stood up, leaving the room with Jahee behind. She gave Ava one last glare before leaving.

🥀

█::TAEHYUNG'S ROOM

"Jungkook.... What if she doesn't wakes up? It's taking so long now." Jimin sat on his bed, watching his boyfriend gently stroking her hair. "Do you think she's like..... dead?"

Jungkook gave him a poker face, "Seriously? The doctor literally said she's having a minor shock that's all." his eyes went back to Indigo's. "Wonder how she felt like being underwater when she can't swim."

Jahee got outside the store 5 minutes after Indigo was in the water. Luckily she found her body fast and started screaming, immediately getting Taehyung's attention.

It only took him seconds to know it was Indigo. She wasn't moving anymore. When he checked, she wasn't breathing and had do a mouth to mouth. When she coughed out some water, rushed her to the doctor.

"........but what if she's dead." Jimin spoke again.

"Babe. Stop talking about death." Jungkook frowned.

Taehyung walked in with Jahee, he took off his blazer, throwing it to Jimin's bed. "Is she awake?"

"Nope." Jimin answered, "Still being a Sleeping Beauty. Her mom called. Didn't know what to say so i didn't answer." Indigo's phone buzzed beside him. "Here she goes again."

"I'll talk to her." Taehyung collected the phone. He took a deep breath before hitting the answer button followed by the loudspeaker.

"Indigo! Honey where have you been?"

"Mrs Liu." Taehyung called softly called.

"What? Who are you? Where's my daughter?" Mrs Liu asked.

"I'm Kim Taehyung. Well, Indigo is uhm sick." Taehyung nervously smiled.

"Kim Taehyung? The rich man of this country. What happened to my daughter?" she sounded tense and wanted immediate answers.

Taehyung looked at everyone in the room. Jungkook mouthed 'go on'. "She's uhm just stressed out, yeah, she's been studying hard and just passed out in class....but she's fine! I swear. She just need to rest."

"Oh. What a relief." Mrs Liu sighed. "I trust your academy. I hope they take care of her."

"She'll be fine. I'll call you when she wakes up. You don't have to worry." Taehyung said and hanged up the phone.

"Seriously? Stressed out?" Jahee have Taehyung a light slap on his arm. "We don't know when she'll wake up."

He slid Indigo's phone into his pocket. "I obviously can't tell her that her daughter almost drowned. Let's not talk about the heart attack she'll have."

Jimin chuckled, "Yeah. Just like when Taehyung ran away from home one time."

"His mom went all crazy." Jungkook added.

Jahee suggested they should return back to their final lecture for the day. Taehyung decided to stay with Indigo. He got really scared when she wasn't breathing. His face should be the first things she sees; that's what he wants.

He loosen his tie and removed his shoes, laying beside her. He looked at the wall ahead for a minute before the woman who laid peacefully beside him.

He looked at her mouth that was slightly opened. "Still looks like a creep while she's asleep." he scoffed, closing her mouth with his finger, caressing her cheek after. His hand reached for her phone in his pocket.

Taehyung thought it'd be fun to browse through her phone. Even though it's a huge invasion of privacy, he considered it his payment for letting her stay in his room. Without wasting any more time, he carefully unlocked her phone with her thumb finger.

"Bingo." he smirked. He tapped her Photos app. Without a doubt, he loved looking at photos... her photos. He's just a creep like her and might be very good at it.

After looking at a few photos, he opened her phone diary, but he paused. "Reading a girl's diary is like getting a free ticket to hell." he said to himself. He wanted to exit, but a specific title caught his eyes alright.

'TAEHYUNG TUTORED ME.'

Taehyung breath stopped for moment. This was unbelievable. She actually wrote about it. What did she thought about it? Did she find it fun or did she think it was harassment? He wanted to know. He badly wanted to know. Taehyung always wanted to know how she felt, but he couldn't ask and that was actually very very stupid.

He took one final look at Indigo, he watched her chest rise and fall slowly to confirm she's still a living being. Sighing in defeat, he opened the file.

He opened it.

🃏
Jssiisjsushsjshsisjsisjdjdidjsiajaknxbcjdidh He's reading her diary. What a way to be a care taker. Btwwwwwww I feel like I haven't been bonding with y'all like before. I'll be attacking your DMs soon. Get ready!!

Staz.

VOTE::COMMENT::FOLLOW