Part 2

Please remember this one is SMUT. Enjoy <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                 There was so much chaos and destruction, you wondered how Altissia would come back from this. You sat in the medical center, waiting for them to get done examining Noct and releasing you. You had to get a few stitches in your side and face thanks to a couple soldiers getting too close. Ignis couldn't see anymore, Gladio had minor cuts and bruises along with Prompto, and Noct was unconscious and not responding at the moment.

                Then, there's Luna. She didn't make it through the battle, which will crush Noct when he wakes up. He's lost so much... you all have. Life just slammed into you all at once, and everyone has to learn how to deal with it.

                 You heard a small scuffle on the other side of the door, and an angry voice follow it. You jumped up and ran out of the room to find Gladio in a rage, along with Ignis and Prompto quietly sitting in the chairs. Gladio growled "A coma! I should've been there damn it!"

                 He let his head fall in his hands as he finally sunk into the couch along the wall. Prompto snapped out of it and found you standing there. Relief flooded his face as he ran over "N/N! I'm so glad you're okay".

                His voice broke and he pulled you in a tight hug. You let him stay there for a moment because you could tell he was crying. You stroked his hair, shushing him and whispering how it would be okay. You sighed and looked around at the men "Gladio. Noct had to do this alone, you couldn't have been there. Please stop blaming yourself for something you couldn't control. Also, Ignis..." you paused thinking of what to say to him. You took a deep breath "You are a very honorable and brave advisor. Nobody would have sacrificed themselves to save someone else like you did. I'm... I'm so sorry".

They were silent, then Ignis took a deep breath "Thank you, (Y/N). I would give my life for Noct and the Crown, all of us would. I would do it again if I had to".

                  You walk over to Gladio to kneel down, making him look at you. It surprised you to see his cheeks stained with tears, but you gave a soft smile instead "You are an amazing shield, and he will pull through this. Don't worry Muscles. He's going to be okay".

                   Gladio looked like he was about to burst, so you pulled him into a long hug to let him cry it out. It hurt you to know the men you think of as brothers are hurting this much, especially Ignis. When Gladio was finally done, he sat up with a sniff "I'm okay. Thanks, (N/N), I needed that".

                     You started to feel tired so you and Prompto decided to head into your room. You two now shared a room for privacy, so you knew the other guys wouldn't interrupt you. You decided to grab a shower, then came out to get dressed. You found Prompto sitting on the edge of the bed, staring out the window. His look was troubled, but when you walked up he quickly met your gaze. He tried to smile but it didn't reach his eyes "Hey, (N/N). Sorry I was thinking".

"Pretty hard, to" You mumbled, running your hands through his hair. 

                He closed his eyes and moaned, leaning into your touch. His hands grabbed your waist to pull you on his lap. You giggled, finally earning a smile from him. His mouth peppered kissed along your chest and neck, sending small sparks of pleasure through you. You groaned "Prom?".

"Shh, just let me forget for a while" he breathed, nipping your neck gently.

                  Your hands roamed his bare shoulders and chest, forming goosebumps in their path. He shook, gripping the towel from your body and slowly tearing it away. You gasped at the cool breeze that wrapped around you. His mouth sunk lower to your breast, slipping a nub between his teeth. You pulled his hair gently, then yelped when he slammed you on the bed under him.

                He stared down, slowly removing his pants and briefs. Then, his mouth attacked your inner thigh, climbing higher and higher until reaching it's destination between your legs. You cried out, slipping your hands in his hair. He groaned, pushing his tongue deeper inside. Your hips rolled with his tongue, trailing from the bottom to the small bundle of nerves at the top. You moaned when he struck it, causing him to suck and nibble the bud. When you felt your release come closer you warned him, then whined when he stopped.

                 He slowly crawled on top of you, fighting to control his breathing. Your lips crashed into each other, then your tongues wrestled for dominance; letting you taste yourself. His member slid between your lips, pushing in after a second later. You groaned but wrapped your legs around his waist tightly. At first he started out slow, running his hands down your chest and body as if he were memorizing every detail. When the pleasure became too much he sped up, slamming into your sweet spot. You cried out, begging him to go harder or faster. He obeyed, and soon the whole bed rocked beneath you.

                  You felt your walls squeeze his length, making his breath hitch and hips buck wildly. Your nails racked down his back as you tried to cling to him, hoping it would help suppress the moans ripping from your chest. Prompto slammed up into your spot again, but this time the pressure inside you broke. You weren't sure the words coming out of your mouth were even words at this point. You were just screaming his name and curses as you soaked his cock and the sheets. He held you close as your body went limp and shook. His head dropped after a couple more thrusts, making him growl "Oh, Fuck!".

                   You felt him fill your insides leaving no more room. You both stayed like that for what seemed like forever. Then he pulled out of you to land on his side of the bed with a groan. He pulled you to him letting you lay your head on his chest. "Well," he panted, kissing your head "I really needed that".

You burst, hiding your face "Yeah, me to. I'm so glad you're okay".

His hand stroked your hair, "Same, baby. I was so worried about you".

You sat up slowly, smiling down at him "We can get through this, Prom. I know we can".