Part 2

Hey guys! Here is the next addition, and please remember this one is nothing but Smut! Thanks for reading and let me know what you think!!! Enjoy <3 <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Damn it! Why isn't the fish biting tonight?" Noct whined.

You shrugged "Maybe you aren't using the bait they want".

        Prompto slid his arm around your waist and you leaned into him, watching Noct recast and wait. Finally, he got a bite and you cheered him on as he reeled it in. He got excited when he held it up, and you whistled "Nice! That's 8 pounds at least!". 

Prompto chuckled "Alright Noct!". 

You heard someone walk up behind you guys and you bent backwards to find Ignis and Gladdy. Ignis smiled "Well, that will go perfect with some fried rice. Until then, it's time for supper". 

         Prompto hopped up and held his hand out for you to take. When you got up you kept your hand in his and started walking towards the restaurant. You loved visiting Galdin Quey and seeing the sun fall behind the water. You looked around and enjoyed the sounds of the waves crashing against the shore and the kids laughing as they ran in the tide. Prompto pulled you closer and you met his gaze, smiling at him "What?". 

He shook his head "Nothing. Just wanted to look at you". 

You rolled your eyes and kissed his arm "Goofy". 

Noct walked past you guys and grinned "Awww".

Prompto laughed "Don't be jelly Noct!". 

        He scoffed and left us alone until we got to the restaurant. Prompto pushed your chair out and back in for you, before taking a seat next to you. Gladio chuckled "You're doing good Prompto". 

You smiled "he really is though, kind of wanna know what's up". 

Prompto shrugged but wore a grin "Nothing's up, don't know what your talking about".

         You all sat through dinner talking and joking around when you decided you needed to use the restroom. You told them you would be right back and walked off. When you returned, you found Prompto all alone and saw the guys walking out of the restaurant. You walked over and smiled "Ready?". 

Prompto stood up and grinned, "You bet! But we're not following them to the camp". 

        You looked at him confused. He grabbed your hand and led you over to the reservation area for the hotel. He flashed a card and they let you in. You laughed "Oh, so this is what you've been up to?". 

He winked at you "Yeah, I can't take all the credit. Gladdy and Noct suggested it".

         He led you to the room and closed the door behind you. You bit your lip as you looked around the room, and turned to face Prompto. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he sighed "So, what first?". 

You hummed "Shower?". 

        You didn't wait for his response and led him to the bathroom. You both shed your clothes and you started the water, getting it to the perfect temperature. You both stepped in and he grabbed you and pulled you close, making you giggle and nuzzle into his neck. You felt the hot water relax your body and his hands glide along your skin. You looked up and planted a kiss on his lips, which he happily returned. Both of you enjoyed washing each other and played in the bubbles. When his hand went down to wash your folds, his fingers grazed you lightly and you sighed.

        He slid a finger inside while he placed kisses against your neck. Your hand wrapped around his wrist lightly, pushing him deeper inside you. Your moans rang through the bathroom, and he sped up his pace. His lips found yours in a heated kiss, and he pushed your back against the wall. You could feel yourself slowly lose control, so you moved his hand out of the way and brought him closer to you. He took the hint and lifted you up, his arms holding up your legs. He positioned himself between your folds and pushed his cock inside, earning a gasp from both of you. Your hands squeezed his shoulders, loving how full he made you feel.

         His body pressed against yours, and your lips brushed together as he started to pump into you at a steady pace. Your nails raked down his back and it became hard to breath in the steamy shower. He hit your spot and you cried out, begging him to hit it again. He obeyed, and his pace sped up, slamming into you harder than before. Suddenly, he stopped and turned the water off. You let out a whimper and he winked at you "Come on". 

        He carried you out of the shower and slammed you down on the bed. He kissed along your collarbone and down to your breasts. He sucked on your nipple while his finger slipped inside you making you cry out. Soon, he was trailing down your stomach and stopped before your heat. He took a deep breath and met your gaze, sending a shiver through your body. His tongue snaked out to stroke between your folds, and you gasped grabbing his hair. His tongue worked your clit and inside you, making you moan and grind onto his face. You could already feel yourself getting close, and your body squirmed to find relief, not wanting to cum so soon. Prompto took the hint and stopped, earning a whine from you. He smirked and climbed over you with a wink, "Don't worry (n/n), I'm not done with you just yet". 

        You bit your lip and groaned, feeling him rub his tip through your folds and then slowly push inside, making you both sigh with pleasure. He pulled out and slammed back inside, hitting your spot immediately. He knew where it was by now, so with each thrust he made sure he struck it every time. His pace was slow but hard, driving you crazy with each hit. His lips trailed along your neck and left marks where they landed. Your moans rang through the room and you begged him to go faster, wrapping your legs around his waist. He obeyed, and you two had the bed knocking against the wall after a minute. His name could probably be heard all the way at the campsite from how loud you were, but you couldn't help it. Your body was trembling with pleasure, and you were begging the gods to give you a release.

          Finally, you felt your legs shake and your orgasm slam into you. You tried to cry out but it was caught in your throat. "Ugh, Prompto!" you moaned when your climax started to fade. 

        A couple more thrusts and he bit on your shoulder with a groan, filling you up. His hips slowed, and you ran a shaken hand through your hair. You placed his lips on yours and smiled "Wow, that was amazing (n/n)". 

You giggled "That's my line". 

He collapsed next to you, catching his breath and cooling off. You lay your head on his chest and sighed "This was a good idea, we should do this again soon". 

He smirked "Anytime, baby girl!".