Gladiolus X Reader

        The sun beat down on your skin as you sat there waiting on the Regalia to be finished. Prompto was talking to Cindy, and the other's decided to go and shop for our curatives and food supplies. You were slouched against the garage when a shadow towered over you. "You're going to get burnt" a deep voice stated. 

 You peeked up at him with a smirk "I'll finally get some color on my skin then". 

        Gladio chuckled and folded his arms, making you admire his muscle through his thank top. You sighed and leaned your head back, "Is Noct and Iggy ready? We need to get going to Lestallum to mean Iris".

 Gladio nodded "Yep, were ready when chocobo is. The Regalia just got done".

You eyed him for a second "Really? You know he will never be ready". 

Gladio laughed and looked over as Noct and Ignis walked up beside him. Noct scoffed "Oh, no. Dragging him away will be hell".

Ignis gave a slight nod "Indeed, but it needs to be done".

You stood up and dusted off your black shorts, "Leave it to me!". 

        Prompto was your best friend, so you knew exactly how to handle him. However, you might have a little fun with it. You reached the love stricken boy and cleared your throat, making him stop talking and look at you with a grin "Hey ___! What's up!?". 

You shook your head "Prom, you have been bugging Cindy since you got here, leave the pretty lady alone!". 

Cindy chuckled and shook her head "Oh shoot! You're the Purdy one! Besides, I liked having the company of this handsome guy!". 

         You gave a small smile at the compliment she gave you. You grabbed Prompto's arm gently "Say goodbye Prom! We're heading to Lestallum!". 

He stuttered for a second "W-what! Aw man, alright. Bye Miss. Cindy!". 

She giggled and waived back "Y'all come back soon! Take good care of her!".

        You were all in the car enjoying the scenery, when Prompto turned abruptly "Noct! Can we stop and get a shot! It look's awesome!".

You all looked at Noct who shrugged "Yeah, why not". 

Prompto jumped up and down in his sweet "All right!". 

        Ignis parked the car on the road and you hiked over to the edge of the cliff, facing the meteor. Everyone huddled together while Prompto set up the camera. Ignis and Gladio were next to you and Noct was knelt in front. Prompto knelt beside him after a second and everyone gave a quick smile when the camera took the picture. Prompto jumped up and ran to the camera, "Oh yeah! I love the lighting!".