Part 2!

Hey! Sorry if this was short, but I had an idea and ran with it! I will update again soon if I can! Anyone you want to see? Enjoy!! <3 <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        It was a nice night in Lestallum, and they were throwing a party to celebrate coming together and being alive. There were food and alcohol vendors on each corner, along with music filling each street. You were enjoying your drink while the guys bickered back and forth about Kings Knight. You leaned your head back with a sigh before looking up at the night sky. Laughter was all around you, but you couldn't hear them anymore; just your thoughts and the stars. 

         You felt someone kiss your shoulder gently, making you look up to find Prompto sitting there watching you. You sat up with a hum "What's up cutie?".

He smirked, "Nothing. You want another drink?".

         By this time you lost count of how many drinks you've had. The rest of the boys were the same. This was the first time you had a chance to sit down and unwind, so everyone was taking advantage of it. Even Ignis had a few drinks to relax. The other guys weren't paying attention to you or Prompto, so you leaned into him with a sigh "No, I don't need a drink. I need something else".

         You have been eyeing Prompto all night, thinking about the other night in the hotel. You two got a room to yourselves and you made sure to take advantage of it. You were both so loud the guys heard you and they teased you the next day. You didn't care though, it was worth every second. Prompto raised his brow before realization crossed his face. He bit his lip and looked around "Alright, want to go back to the hotel room?".

You shook your head "I want to have a little fun with this".

        You took his hand and got up, noting the guys still talking and oblivious to you two leaving. After wondering around the city for a second you found the perfect place. It was a small space, just enough for two people to slide inside. It was also in a dark alleyway so nobody would come this way. Still, the thought of getting caught both excited and scared you. You leaned against the wall and moaned, gripping his jeans to pull him closer "Perfect" you mumbled.

He chewed his lip "(N/N) we could get in a lot of trouble if we're caught".

You giggled, letting your head spin from the alcohol "We won't get caught. Let's have a little fun".

          He smirked but stayed quiet. His lips pressed against yours instantly lighting the fire inside you that has been there all night. Your hands wrapped in his hair and your tongues wrestled each other for a while. You were thankful you wore a skirt tonight, so this shouldn't be a problem. He pushed you harder against the wall with a growl, his breath hitting your ear "Your a bad girl, you know that?".

        You practically melted right there, letting a whimper leave your lips. You felt his fingertips graze your thighs, pushing their way towards your heat. Your breath became uneven, basking in the feeling he gave you. He slid your panties down your legs, then smirked when they were off "I'll hold onto these".

         You watched him slip them inside his pocket before grabbing your legs to lift you up. You yelped in surprise, but immediately wrapped your arms around his neck. His other hand drifted between your legs, unbuttoning his jeans and pulling out his hard member. Then, his hand turned to rub between your folds, making you cry out. His lips smothered yours with a hiss "Shh, you have to be quiet (N/N). We can't get caught".

          You could just moan as his fingers slid inside you, sliding in and out to hit your sweet spot repeatedly.  You fought hard to keep the noises coming from your mouth under control, but he was making it impossible. His other hand ended up covering your mouth. He gave a wicked grin "Damn your so loud. Your driving me crazy" he whispered, almost breathless. 

           Your eyes rolled in pleasure as his cock pushed inside you. Prompto let out a shaky breath before sliding out and slamming back in again. The brick wall behind you was starting to hurt your back, but another slam of his cock made your thoughts go completely blank and numb with lust. He sped up and lowered his head on your shoulder to bring your bodies closer. His hand slid in your hair and pulled your head back, making you gasp and exposing your neck. His mouth attacked it, leaving marks wherever they touched. You were sure your neck had more than a few bruises on it by now. You have never fought so hard to keep your voice low, but it was becoming impossible. 

            Finally you just let go, and started to moan and cry out in pleasure; begging him to fuck you harder. He growled in your ear, causing a shiver to run down your spine. You could feel the pressure building in your stomach. You nails dragged crossed his chest and down his back, praying for something to hold onto. Finally, the pressure inside you snapped, and Prompto slammed his hand over your mouth just in time to hide the scream that escaped. You soaked his cock, along with the ground under you as your climax rocked through your body. It took a couple more thrusts until Prompto was bowing his head and filling you up with a low moan. 

           It took you both a few minutes to recover, but you finally decided to go back to the guys. When you walked up to the table they stopped talking to look at you "Oh, there you are. Where did you guys go?".

Prompto smirked "We just took a walk. No biggie".

Then he looked at you with a wink, before pulling you close to him and join the conversation as if nothing happened.