Part 2!!

OK! I made a little tweek to the story but with reason. There might be a 3rd part to this but I'm not sure yet. If you like this part and want to see what happens after this, then PLEASE tell me and i will write a part 3. I just don't know if Y'all would want a 3rd part or not. I appreciate it! Hope everyone enjoys and tell me what you think!! <3 <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         It's been 10 years since you last saw him. You and the guys went your separate ways, but got together every now and again to take down some daemons. Ever since you acquired the oracles powers, you have been trying to heighten them and make them unique. So far, you could heal and bring people back to life if you wanted to. You would pass out afterwards of course, but it was worth it seeing how happy their family was to see them again. You got a call from Prompto saying to get to Hammerhead because he was back, and you all were finishing what you started. You quickly got dressed and headed to Hammerhead, praying Prompto wasn't lying or playing a prank on you.

         When you arrived, they let you in the gate and you strolled past the gas pumps to find everyone crowded around a specific spot. Your pace slowed but your heart raced and became heavy in your chest. What were you going to say? Would he still want you after all these years? You looked the same except you had longer hair and you lost a little weight from training every day. You finally reached the crowd, and when they saw you they smiled and separated. Then, you saw Gladio hugging someone tight. Ignis and Prompto was next to them grinning, then they paused when they saw you.

Gladio looked up then chuckled, "Ah shit. Sorry ___ I'm hogging him". 

          When he heard your name his attention snapped to you and your breath caught as his eyes met yours. He had a five o clock shadow and his hair was a little longer, giving him a more matured look. His eyes shinned when he saw you, and you two just stood there for a second speechless. Ignis leaned forward and mumbled "Noct, you might want to say something to her". 

Noct glanced at Ignis but immediately met your gaze again. He cleared his throat, "(N/N)... I'm so so-".

         You didn't let him finish his sentence, and crashed into his arms holding him tight. He squeezed you against him and let out a small laugh "I missed you so much". 

You giggled despite your tears "You kept me waiting long enough Noctis". 

He kissed your head and hummed "Yeah, I'm sorry about that. Forgive me?". 

You looked up at him and slowly nodded "Yeah... I forgive you". 

He grinned and your heart nearly burst as you remembered that smile when you were younger, and how happy you were to see it again.

          He leaned down and placed his lips on yours, letting everyone clap around you. You two hugged each other again and then Noct looked over at Ignis confused, "Wait... I just got something. You were blind when I left you all".

Ignis smiled softly and gestured towards you "She has the oracle's powers now and healed my blindness. She has became an incredible woman if I must say". 

Noct looked down at you and you laughed, "I've been practicing to. I can bring people back to life as well". 

His eyes lit up and you shook your head "What?". 

He shrugged "I'm just taking everything in. That's really amazing".

         You all spoke for a while and caught up, but Noct never let go of your hand. You guys decided to camp out under the stars and that's where Noct told you what he had to do. The ultimate sacrifice to banish the darkness. You felt tears run down your cheeks and Noct tried to cheer you up, but you couldn't help but be angry. You got up and stormed off, heading towards the river nearby. You fell to your knees and broke down, cursing the Gods and the prophecy. You heard someone approach after a while and didn't have to turn to know it was Noct.

          He dropped behind you and leaned his head against your back, wrapping his arms around you while you sobbed. "It's not fair! I just got you back and now your leaving forever!".

Noct sighed, "I know, I'm so sorry. This is what I must do to save everyone". 

          You hid your head in your hands and listened to him try and calm you down. You eventually relaxed, and you both leaned against a tree holding each other. You tried to remember his smell, his face, and the feeling of his arms around you. You didn't want this moment to end, so you tried to keep quiet and not ruin it.

        He slid his hand under your chin and made you look at him. Without question his lips fell on yours, and pleasure rushed through you. Your hands slid up his chest and around his neck, deepening the kiss. Your tongues brush against each other and caused a shiver through you, making you moan and sit up. You needed him, and this was your last night together so you vowed to remember every inch of his body. Your hands slid down his arms, removing his jacket slowly and then unbuttoning his shirt; one button at a time. He laid you on the grass and slid between your legs, grinding down on you and placing small pecks down your jaw and neck.

         Your body ached for him to touch you, and for the familiar sensation you knew too well from before. When his shirt was finally off, he slid his hands under yours, letting his fingers brush their way up and leaving Goosebumps in their path. He ripped your shirt off and then your bra, exposing your breasts and taking a nipple in his mouth. You moaned and pressed up against him, feeling his erection rub against your thigh. On top of him getting more mature, you were almost positive he was bigger as well.

          Your hand slid down to unbutton his pants and slipped under them to grip his cock firmly. He hissed and his hips bucked in you hand. He helped you remove his pants, followed by yours, until you were both completely naked under the stars. Your hand fell on his length again and you stroked him slowly, soaking up every moan that escaped his throat. His hand slid between your legs and his fingers brushed your lips. They slipped into you folds and then in your hole, trying to find the sweet spot to make you scream.

         You both worked each other and kissed until you couldn't breathe anymore. He slid his hand out of you making you whine, and he grinned, "I'm not done with you yet (n/n)". 

           He slid down and you watched as his tongue snaked out and struck your core, earning a wail from you. It fell between your folds and circled the bud of nerves he knew made you crazy. Your hands tugged his hair lightly, and he groaned, thrusting his tongue inside you and curling it so it hit your spot. Your back arched and you moaned loudly, grinding down for more friction. You needed so much more, but he was taking his time in giving it to you.

          When you were about to cum, you warned him and his tongue sped up. Your peek hit and you cried out as your liquid sprayed in his mouth. He drank everything, and climbed back on top of you. He didn't waste anymore time and pushed his cock inside, making you both hiss from the intrusion and heat. It felt amazing to be filled up again, and you wrapped your legs around his waist to keep him close. He started at a steady pace, kissing you and basking in how good you felt.

         Your hands trailed down his chest and back, memorizing every dip and line you came crossed. His hands matched yours, and you were positive he was doing the same. He sped up and soon you were both moaning and groaning loudly. His hand slid over your cheek and he whispered, "I love you, ____".

You fought back tears but you hummed "I love you to, Noctis". 

         He sat you up so you were on his lap, and you both held each other close while you bounced up and down. You never let go of him, as if it was a dream and you would wake up any minute. You desperately held onto his back as he slammed into you, and a tear escaped your eye.

             Without warning, your climax hit, and you bit down on his shoulder with a wail. It took a couple more thrusts for Noct, but soon he groaned and filled you with his cum. You two stayed that way for what seemed like forever, not wanting to move and let each other go. You finally did to get dressed, but when you were ready you were right back in his lap. His arms never left you, and he stroked your hair softly "I love you so much... please never forget that".

You felt the tears well up inside your eyes again as you clutched his shirt. You took a deep breath and closed your eyes "I love you just as much... I always will, Noctis".