ride with me - smut

Warnings: MINORS DNI 18+ NSFW, smut, aged up characters, humour, fluff, face fucking (kinda?), car sex

"Fuck off. I'm not going out with you."

"But it's your birthday!"

It's mildly amusing hearing the notorious Red Riot use such a plaintive tone, eyes wide in his face as his lower lip juts out. You're surprised it isn't wobbling right now, surprised he hasn't clasped his hands beneath his chin to add to the effect.

"So?"

"So you should be doing something fun to celebrate—"

"I'm goin' the fuck home, having a fucking drink, and then going to bed." Bakugou tosses a sheaf of paperwork into his outbox, grabbing another report to sign off on. "Fuck whatever you said."

"C'mon, bro. We've been planning this for weeks—"

"Yeah, you have. Not me." When Kirishima opens his mouth once more Bakugou's eyes snap upwards, housing a glare nasty enough to freeze anybody in their tracks. "'S not my fuckin' problem."

If it was anybody else, they would've long since slunk away, tail between their legs, but Kirishima is stubborn in the same way Bakugou is; maybe that's the reason they've been friends for so long, you muse. Catching your eye Eijiro lights up, practically beaming as he nods his chin at you.

"You think he should come too, right? It's his birthday – we gotta go for drinks!"

You let your eyebrows tug a little higher, feigning innocence as Bakugou glowers at you.

"Is it really?" His scowl gets deeper, if that's even possible, and your lips twitch a little, smile spreading wider as you prop your head in your hand. "Happy birthday, Bakugou."

"Fuck off."

"You should go out with them." He shoots you a cutting glare but you don't waver, letting the corner of your eyes crinkle as you positively beam at him. "Have some fun, you know? Celebrate surviving another year."

"Keep talkin' and I'll make sure you don't."

You snort, eyebrows waggling. "Don't what?"

"Survive."

"Come ooooooon," Kirishima says again, slamming both hands down on Katsuki's desk. "It's—"

"No."

"But—"

"No."

"Denki—"

"Fuck no."

"Everyone's already coming by after work!"

Bakugou spins in his chair and resolutely faces the wall, fingers pinching the papers in his hold, wrinkling them beyond repair as you stifle a giggle with a cough.

"Fine." Slowly, reluctantly, Kirishima drags himself away, trudging over to your desk to drape himself across it with a melodramatic sigh. "You'll come with us, right?"

"Nope." You pop the 'p', relishing the wounded, betrayed look he gives you. "I have plans after work."

What little gloom is lingering around him quickly disappears, Kirishima visibly brightening. You swear you can even see his hair perk back up as he gives you a toothy smile. "A date?"

You can catch the edge of Bakgou's deep red glare from the corner of your eye as you smile, slow and playful. "Maybe."

"Really?"