you already have me - smut

summary: you expect to spend the night relaxing while bakugou spends time with his friends, until game night gets cut short and you become the center of his attention

cw: porn with little plot, daddy kink, praise kink, creampie, unprotected sex, a lil cum eating (idk if it counts but just to be safe), he carries the reader (he's strong, he could carry you), a lil fluff as a treat, aged up characters, established relationship

"DIE, YOU NERDS!"

Chuckling to yourself as you hear Katsuki scream obscenities from the game room, you continue your work in the kitchen making dinner. Standing by the stove and waiting for the water to boil you can't help but miss his presence, even if he's only a room away.

Your thoughts drift through various ideas: what are you going to do for the rest of the night, if your favorite fanfic has had an update come out, what Katsuki's schedule looks like next week... Your thoughts always drift back to him, the love of your life and you can't help but be jealous of his keyboard right now.

Gaming night with the boys was—as much as he would never admit it—one of Katsuki's favorite things. He missed seeing his friends every day like back in their UA days, but since becoming a pro hero, getting engaged, and buying a house he has had to shuffle his priorities around. Usually, you spend the whole evening trying to relax as his shouting soothes your eardrums from the other room, but tonight is different as his footsteps suddenly sneak up behind you.

Grabbing your hips, he pulls you back into him. "Hey princess, I've missed you."

His voice is huskier than normal, sending vibrations right to your core. His hands grip your hips tighter and you push your ass back into him.

"Katsu! I thought you were playing games tonight?" Your question sounds whinier than you intended but right now you couldn't care less.

He hums behind you, grinding his growing erection into you some more before muttering, "Denki had to stop, early patrol tomorrow."

He turns you around and picks you up so you are sitting on the countertop, hands skimming down your sides until he is gripping at your hips again. Stepping between your thighs to get closer to you, his eyes rake up your body taking you in. Your breathing is heavy, making him chuckle.

"You're so worked up already, have I been neglecting my pretty girl?"

If you weren't so turned on, you would have rolled your eyes at him, but all you do is whimper. You pout as he smirks at you, moving his hands under your shirt to rub your soft skin with his thumbs.

How he is able to turn you into a whimpering mess with just a few actions is always a surprise to you, but it has been a few days since he's given you this much of his undivided attention.

His mouth is just a breath away from yours as he stares at your lips. "Guess I'll have to make it up to you."

Ghosting his lips over yours, toying with you, trying to drive you crazy. Surging forward, you try to capture his lips, but he pulls away just out of reach. As you beg him with your eyes to kiss you already, he licks his lips and lets out a deep groan before crashing his lips onto yours.

Tongue and teeth clashing into each other, he reaches one hand around your back, pulling you closer to him, while the other traces up your body to your neck. Angling your head, he kisses you deeper. A moan you didn't even know you were trying to keep down emerges, breaking the kiss.

Feeling entirely too hot, you grab the bottom of your shirt and pull it over your head, quickly following it with your bra. Sucking in a breath as you expose your chest to him, he follows your lead, throwing his shirt across the room. Your eyes watch your fingers as they ghost across his abs before they move slowly up his body, bringing out a shudder from Katsuki. He's holding his breath, waiting for you to make the next move. When your hands make their way up to his neck, you meet his gaze. His eyes are hungry, consuming your soul. It feels suffocating, but you can't look away.