Sore

Y/N stood at the top of the stairs.

Come on, you can do this. She thought to herself. Your legs can't be that sore.

Her legs had been sore for the past day due to the training she had done with her father at his internship. She expected some soreness, but she didn't expect this much. Not to mention the fact she couldn't even put on pants because of it.

The large sweatshirt that hung right above her knees was the best she could do to protect her from the cold.

She placed her foot down on the first step slowly, her right foot following.

Not too bad. she winced as her upper thigh tightened due to the pressure. She looked down the stairs and saw the guys playing some video game on the tv.

She took another step. Then another. But suddenly, her leg gave out and she slipped down the stairs, cursing and landing on the hard wooden floor at the bottom of the stairs.

The loud crash alerted the guys, causing them to look over at the source of the noise, seeing y/n sprawled out on the floor in only a large black sweatshirt and a pair of socks.

Kirishima, who was playing super smash bros, was the first to react, running over to y/n and offering her a hand to help her up.

"You okay?" he asked, brows creased in worry.

"Yeah..." Y/n laughed and rubbed the back of her neck. "Sorry about that. My legs are just really sore from interning at my dad's."

"That bad?" Todoroki asked, walking over to the girl. "I know your dad's a good hero, but I didn't expect him to be so... intense."

"Hehe... yeah- but don't worry! I'm fine. I just came to get a snack is all."

"Alright. Just let us know if you need anything!" Midoriya called from the couch.

"SHut up Deku! She's my girlfriend. I'll help her if she needs anything!" Bakugo shouted at Midoriya, who only laughed awkwardly and a bead of sweat dropped from his head.

"If she's your girlfriend, why is Kirishima the one helping her?" Sero asked. Bakugo growled at the boy and got up from his seat on the couch.

"Y/N's strong! She's not a damsel in distress." Bakugo turned toward y/n. "And you!" he stomped towards her.

She quickly hid behind Kirishima and clung to him as if he was her shield, afraid of Bakugo's wrath.

"Why didn't you tell me your legs hurt!" he shoved Kirishima out of the way and looked down at the girl.

"B-because I didn't wanna bother you!"

"Hey uh, I don't mean to sound like a pervert or anything, but Y/N, why aren't you wearing any pants?" Kaminari raised an eyebrow. Bakugo whipped his head around but realized that the blond was right. Y/N wasn't wearing any pants.

She blushed and looked down at the ground. "Because my legs hurt too bad to put any on..."

"Woah, Y/N, are you sure you're okay?" Todoroki asked.

"Babe, why didn't you say anything?" Bakugo's expression calmed, his voice was as gentle as it could be, considering he was still annoyed with everyone.

She shrugged. He grabbed her hand and pulled her back up towards the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Iida asked.

Bakugo shot him a look and turned back towards Y/N. He pulled her up onto his back and started walking up the stairs, leaving everyone in the room shocked, including y/n.

Once up the stairs, he turned and went down the hall to his girlfriend's room, setting her down slowly and opening the door.

"What are you doing?" y/n asked, her hand holding his.

"I'm going to help you put some damn pants on."

The girl blushed at this and walked into the room, plopping down on her bed.

"Y/n, if you're in pain you need to tell me," Bakugo huffed and glanced over at the leggings that were discarded on the floor.

She pulled on his sleeve, making him look over at her. She opened her arms for a hug, which he complied after grumbling something about her being too careless. She leaned back on the bed and curled up in Bakugo's arms, burying her face in his chest.

"You're too good to me, Katsu," she said quietly.

"I could say the same to you."

"Sorry for making you worry."

He shook his head and pulled her closer.

"I'm your boyfriend. That's what I'm supposed to do." Y/n's heart softened at the words.

He may have seemed like a tough guy but, in reality, he was just a big softie at heart.

"I love you, Katsuki," she confided, looking up at the boy. The words made his heart stop.

"I love you too."