Visit

I had arranged with my parents to stay with haruhi for the weekend, which they agreed to. Honestly, I jut needed a couple days away form them. I had talked with haruhi, who had talked with her dad, and they decided it was okay. I was out with haruhi at the supermarket, and we were talking about possible date plans for me and honey. I was thinking maybe making some cakes together, since I think he'd like that a lot, and I asked Mr. fujioka what dates he took his late wife on. He gave me a lot of suggestions, which I was really thankful for. I would have asked honey to stay at his place, but I'm not sure if his family would be okay with it. That and I'm 90% sure I'd end up getting lost in his house. Well, its more like a mansion, but still. That and I sure as hell ain't ready to meet his parents. Besides, haruhi and I had a project we were working on, so might as well. 

"Okay, so strawberry cake mix or recipe, and vanilla icing. I think that would be good for this little date."

"Yeah, I think you're right. He'd like it a lot." We looked in front of us to see people crowding around haruhi's apartment building. "What's this about?"

"No idea." The host club climbed out and haruhi leaned against a pole while I facepalmed. They we're talking about the building, as kyoya explained how apartment complexes worked. Tamaki was yelling about bringing everyone, especially the twins, and when kyoya told them to go home, he begged for them to stay. People were confused by the fancy cars, and one guy was wondering if it was for a movie shoot. Haruhi was starting to get really pissed while I was getting slightly annoyed. At least honey's here, so to me, that kind of makes up for it. 

"We must be polite, this is a casual, 'we happened to be in the neighborhood' sort of visit. We're not here to judge the fujioka family's lifestyle. The words 'shabby' 'cramped' and 'run-down' are absolutely forbidden!"

"Right! yes sir!"

"Don't say anything that might offend haruhi or her father, and cause them to ask us to leave."

"Well it's too late for that. Go away."

"H-Haruhi!"

"That pink dress is pretty cute!" tamaki and the twins said. Honey was staring at me, his entire face red. I was wearing a black tee shirt that said 'That's a horrible idea. What time?', grey jeans with rips, and my favorite choker, which was black with some small spikes and chains, buckled at the back. The whole thing was tied together with a thin line of eyeliner and black and white sneakers. That combined with my dyed hair, I looked pretty good. The glasses on my face didn't spoil the outfit, and that made me kind of glad. 

"Shut up, get the hell out of here." Tamaki was shocked that haruhi actually cursed at him. 

"Honey, are you okay, you're really quiet." I said walking up to him. 

"Y-you look r-really good." I smiled a bit.

"Thanks." Honey was looking like he might pass out. "Honey, you good? You look like you're sick." I said, placing my hand on his face. He snapped out of whatever trance he was in. 

"Y-yeah I'm fine!" He smiled and gave me a light kiss on the nose. I felt better knowing he was okay. One of haruhi's neighbors was concerned about the people, and I don't blame her. Then tamaki started flirting with the lady, and I deadpanned. But I'm more preoccupied with my boyfriend, who still looked super red. Is it because of my outfit? 

"Okay here's the deal, I'm only giving you guys a peek. 3 seconds then you guys go home, got it?" Honey showed that he brought some cakes, so haruhi decided to make some tea and let everyone in. I had a feeling he brought some. And he was a lot less red, so I'm guessing whatever it is, is going away. Haruhi opened the door.