Cavity

Another month, another annoying period. Mistukuni was taking his nap like he does, and decided that he wanted to cuddle on top of me, because he could tell I was feeling uncomfortable with something. He didn't push to ask on what, just that I felt a little crappy because of my body. I actually fell asleep too, not going to lie. What can I say? I was comfortable, and tired from dealing with blood and cramps all day. 

I woke up feeling cold, and unable to see. Somebody took off my glasses. "What's going on?" I asked sleepily. "Where are my glasses?" 

"Oh right. Sorry, I didn't want them to get messed up while you were sleeping." Haruhi said handing them to me. 

"Thanks." I said yawning, and rubbing my eyes, before I put my glasses on and stretched. "Anyways, what happened?"

"Usa-chan wanted some tea, but got dirty." Honey said, holding up the soiled bunny. I chuckled. 

"Looks like usa-chan is going to need a bath then." He nodded. 

"Yeah, looks like it." 

The girls were asking Mistukuni how he liked chocolate while I played for the guests. I saw Selina at mori-senpai's station, and caught her eye. I smirked and glanced at mori-senpai and back to her, before she blushed and I could see in her eyes she wanted to flip me off. I chuckled, and she all but burst out laughing. I heard Mistukuni talk. 

"Well let's see. I love all things chocolate, usa-chan, and all of you ladies!" The girls went wild, but I smirked. He loves me more than them. Otherwise, he wouldn't be dating me. I bit my lip and winced though at the feeling of a bad cramp. I played through the pain, and sighed. I hate this right now. 

"Mistukuni haninozuka, otherwise known as 'honey senpai' age 18, Ouran academy 3rd year and member of the host club. Favorite things include cake, chocolate, and bunnies." And me. Also chocolate sounds amazing right now I'm not gonna lie. "He's famous for his charming boy Lolita characteristics. Honey senpai's catchphrases include 'I love candy' and 'I love cute things." He thinks I'm super cute when I'm flustered. I groan a bit as my cramp refuses to cease. I wonder if renge has some painkillers? "And while some find these charming, I don't buy his cutesy Lolita boy image, it's not exiting enough. It feels like somethings missing in his character arch!" 

"Hey renge can you come here for a sec?" I call for her. She comes up to me.

"What's up?"

"Odd question, but do you have any painkillers?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Can you lend me some?"

"Why?"

"I'm on my period..." I say loud enough for only her to hear, and she cocks her head to the side in confusion. 

"But you're a boy. Why would you... Oh, OH! you're...?" I nod. "Yeah, give me a few minutes, their in my bag." She says as things click in her mind. Just as she said, that, Mistukuni winced. I stopped to look at what was going on. He's holding the side of his face, and I get next to him. 

"Honey senpai? Is it?"

"Nah it's nothing. Kay?" The twins tried to force his mouth open.

"Let me just take a look in your mouth." He's squirming like a little kid at the dentist. Which honestly, isn't too far off right now. 

"Hold still!"

"Honey senpai! Please quit squirming!"

"There's nothing wrong, quit messing with me! Leave me alone!" I looked at him, and placed my hand gently on his cheek. He looked at me, and I spoke quietly.