Testosterone

"Are you sure you wanna be here for this? I can always go alone." I say as we walk hand in hand to the clinic. Today was the day. I was starting horomone therapy. We had gotten back from kurinozawa a few days ago now. Mitsukini nodded happily.

"I wanna be there with you. You're not gonna change my mind, okay?" I chuckled at him. 

"Okay then." We were wearing our matching bracelets as usual with our outfits. I loved them so much, and I could tell mitsukini loved them too. We arrived at the clinic and I checked in, and Mitsukini sat next to me as we waited for me to be called back. I'm not gonna lie, I was nervous. But at the same time, sure everything would be fine.

"So mr l/n, you've been through therapy for all of this for an extensive amount of time, correct?" I nod. I'm usually supposed to see my therapist for anxiety, but it evolved into that after a while. "And you're 100% sure you want to go through with this?"

"Yes ma'am." I say to her. 

"Okay then, would you follow me? Your friend can stay here for a minute, this won't take very long. 

Weight, measurements, and all that normal stuff. I had grown a small amount since I'd last been here. Not a full inch, but at least half an inch at best. We went back to the room, and I was seated on the bed.

"The doctor will be in shortly. Be weary, you're going to get a shot for this. You'd better get used to it." I nod.

"Thank you." 

It really wasn't long before the doctor was in with the boy juice in his hands, along with a needle and syringe.

"Okay Mr. L/n, are you ready to get started?"

"Yes sir." I say with a small smile. 

"Great, now would you roll up your shorts so I can get to where you need to be injected?" 

"Right." I roll up my entire left pant leg showing my entire thigh. I had almost forgotten about that weird freckle on my inner thigh honestly, but whatever. The doctor went around and started filling the needle.

"Watch carefully. We don't want you accidently injecting air into yourself." He said, as he flicked the syringe. He filled about 10mg and made sure there were no air bubbles. "Okay, you're going to feel a pinch, but it'll be over in a minute, if that." He said while cleaning my skin, and injected me with the needle. It hurt a bit, but barely lasted even a few seconds. He put a bandage over it, and smiled. "You can roll your shorts down now." I did so, and he smiled. "Do this roughly once a week. It may take a few months to gain effect, but it will. Eventually." I nodded. "I'm going to give this to you, and be sure to get it refilled every month or so. With it will come syringes and needles. I'm going to give you three now for the rest of the month, okay?"

"Okay. Thank you." I said with a soft smile as he finished up. Mitsukini and I left, and enjoyed the rest of the day with a movie and some cuddles. He was quiet during the whole doctors ordeal, but I didn't blame him. I was too. But it was a nice day that we had, all to ourselves.