Karuizawa

I plan on writing a birthday special that is cannon to the story fairly soon, since my birthday is next month on the 15th. It's currently June when I'm writing this. I'm thinking the chapter after this will be the birthday special. If I do it right, I can update it so that chapter comes out on my birthday.

Me and Mitsukini had a sleepover at his house, (After a lot of convincing to my dad. My mom trusts me enough so if something were to happen, we'd at least be safe) and watched several Disney movies before calling it a night, and we cuddled as we slept, room for usa-chan between the two of us. We planned on just walking around through the park, and maybe grab a bite to eat at a café in the morning. Just a nice little date for the two of us. 

Until tamaki called at 6 am. 

The ringtone woke both of us up, (Not happily might I add) and after holding the phone away because of his frantic yelling we finally managed to find out what he was so panicked about. "Huh?! So haru-chan is really missing?!" 

"And her family is bankrupt?" Mori said from the other line. He started a group call for all of this.

"IT'S THE ONLY EXPLANATION! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET THROUGH TO HER HOME PHONE AND HER FATHERS WORK FOR THE PAST SEVERAL DAYS WITH NO ANSWER! They've been evicted and forced into indentured servitude!" I held back my laugh. "AND ON TOP OF THAT. Y/N WONT PICK UP HIS PHONE! I'VE TRIED TO CALL HIM FOR THREE DAYS!" Mitsukini looked at me, and I shrugged. 

"What time have you been trying to call?" He asked for me. 

"Around 11, since I couldn't sleep, because I was worried about haruhi!" I couldn't keep back my laughter. Mitsukini handed me his phone, also laughing. 

"Tamaki I'm right here. Don't call me that late at night I have my phone on silent while I sleep." I said while laughing. 

"OH THANK GOD! Where are you?"

"Honey's house at the moment. We planed a whole movie night, and I stayed over."

"I swear to god if something-"

"Nothing happened." I said, rubbing my eyes under my glasses. "Why does everybody assume something happened? All we do is cuddle while we sleep." Mitsukini shrugged, and I handed his phone back to him. 

"We have to rescue haruhi and her father!"

"Haru-chan!" Mitsukini said, distraught at the thought of his friend being indebted labor. I rubbed circles in his back as the twins spoke. 

"Boss please, not so loud."

"Have you tried calling her cell phone yet?"

"Cell phone? Why on earth would she have a cell phone?!"

"To keep in contact with people? He does know she has one right? We text most days, either about random stuff, or school work." I could faintly hear tamaki going on about some delusion. 

"Not to interrupt your delusion but, haruhi is currently at karuizawa." I didn't hear the rest because my brain wasn't fully processing shit yet. It's too early in the morning for this. Mitsukini and I got dressed, (Me in the bathroom) and headed to karuizawa with mori-senpai, after eating, and I finally got my brain to fully wake up. 

For some reason, we were all stuffed into a helicopter, and flown over. I rubbed my eyes, while tamaki yelled something that was incomprehensible over the sound of the choppers. It was causing quite the commotion though. 

We were introduced to the owner, Misuzu Sonoda. "Oh my, what handsome young men you are! these hunks must belong to haruhi!" I was standing next to Mitsukini, looking at him. He was another transgressive, like haruhi's father. Nice. "Why don't you call me misusuchi?"