Nice cream x tem( O_o)

So im chilling right always chilling just taking a bit of a break from life got a notification from watt it was a reply from some kid talking about how frisk x sans was right or canon and like idc if you like the ship but -ah nvm thats besides the point i came to check out my book right and i see this

Im not gonna lie i chocked a bit i was drinking water when i saw this now typically i treat every other mile stone with hype and joy but I wanted this one to be a bit different im tryna stay on the down low today ya know so im really grateful to a...

Im not gonna lie i chocked a bit i was drinking water when i saw this now typically i treat every other mile stone with hype and joy but I wanted this one to be a bit different im tryna stay on the down low today ya know so im really grateful to all of you guys and i wanted to discuss an important topic we all know good things come to an end no matter how hard we try to stop it somethings in life cant be controlled where im getting by this is leaving watt I'm not doing it anytime in the near future but its a topic that must be discussed. Now this is a topic is hard for me to talk about hence why it took 2-3 days to write this. Im kidding stuff just came up a lot of things happened. Anyway back on topic it's obvious that one day i will have to quit don't anticipate it tho it's probably not for a while and when i do quit i wont just vanish I'll try and idk do something special as it would be a special occasion but imma be honest everyday for me is a special day with you guys and i know this took a while to come out but im not gonna lie the thought of leaving y'all makes me sad.
But thanks for 2k. And also if i do leave and you want to contact me just dm my discord Boredom#5118 for anything I really don't care.
Okay thanks to all of you Silver_Snowflake61 you've always been right by my side a true friend Glitchy_ShadowBear the dynamic duo you've been busy but you're still appreciated Churpen im at a loss for words you've been so kind to me and supported me a lot so thanks for that Sans-19 you haven't been here long but I respect you a lot for some reason nottamoviestare you haven't been here long either but you seem pretty chill and good luck with your writing i see you put a lot of effort into and are proud of what you write which is good :) . Which reminds me churpen im not joking im going to your house look out your window btw check out churpen's book is this the time to be plugging no but i will anyway.
_authentictears wont be forgotten even if i do leave none of you will also you seem like a smart and reliable person which is cool.
Big-Chungu baby eri no more words need to be said 💀.
giyunezufan You were here for a while voting and stuff which is appreciated. Same with big chungu also nezuko-chan im going to cut my tongue off now.
Tom_Lime we don't talk here but discord we are pretty close.
jacobsenhalees they are new here give them a warm welcome and hopefully they enjoy their time here
Im so so so very fucking sorry to nottamoviestare I went to sleep thinking inwas forgetting something and then it hit me it was you omfg im so sorry and thank you a lot
Now the part you've all been wait 3 days for 💀
Nicetem is uh? I think its a joke like you see how they ship bp with tem I'm pretty sure the author just ships anything with tem like for a lot of the ships they just have temmy at the bottom so the ship as a concept is no? Like why no reason at all it just exist because someone said yes funni do. And thats how the ship was created anyway let me just rate it before I actually leave and forget

Ship rating and probability
|————|————|
Bad. Good
^
Ship rating
1/10 erm this is a joke right?
Ship probability
.1 toby must be smoking something to add this
End card feeling really bad for not updating ill go update my 3rd book soon so