Kris x Birdly (Kerdly?)

Im assuming this is what kerdly is LOL i have no idea but to be honest I ACTUALLY despised berdly cus of his 12 years of dialogue lmao to be fair he was a good character well written into the plot and his dynamic with noelle and susie made me crack up + he's a gamer just like me so I can't diss him 🤷.
Anyway yea his relationship with Kris is hmm rocky? No more like nonexistent LmAO but together they would be funny I think I'd like to believe the trio of frisk,chara,and kris are all a bit mischievous so i can only imagine how trolly this couple would be playing pranks on people and just have fun in general. But that makes them sound more like friends then a couple doesn't it. As for now I haven't read anything on it but I've seen vids and its funny, if you know me i like funny things so this is a pass in my books even though I don't like it as much as a certain other few ships. It has its own charm it's quirky,different, and new its nothing we've seen done b4 in this franchise closest we've got to this is like undyne and alphys but theres a clear difference between these 2 ships. Now i could go on and on talking about why this feels original and different but also i have things to attend to like for example sleeping cus my schedule was just starting to look so good Lmao but let me finish the rating first.
In terms of writing/Overall Likability
8.5/10
In terms of art
Tbf i dont like the art but its good so
7/10
And in terms of probability
1/10
Unless berdly drops susie like he did noelle this isn't happening. But to be fair toby is more of a troll then i am soooo who knows

So you made it to the end thats cool congrats you've won you the prize of a picture of Burgerpants that i found on twitter

Now go flex to all ur friends that some bored dude on the internet showed u a funny Burgerpants picture 🆒 anyway good night gang