Sans x Monika?

Who is Monika like straight up i have no idea 💀

Oki looked into this monika is from doki doki lit club
And that leaves me with 2 questions in mind... why? And who? Like why was this made and who's idea was this??? Like i gotta get the full story and what better way to do it other them watch dokiTale like what could go wrong a school full of yandere and a slightly depressed skeleton its a perfect tale (id love to say something like 'an undertale' but that wouldn't even make sense💀)
Anyway i watched what i think was the original series or the reason this ship exists and woah. Like wow i was so just confused ig? From what I've seen their relationship is platonic and Monika had almost killed sans like 3 times up to the part I'm at and uhh I see that they got over that but to me thats a red flag. Why am i sayin to me that should be a red flag to everyone 💀. Actually considering the current state of the internet that's probably not the case anymore. Back on topic I dont like monika's willingness to kill sans and the lack of concern? She had for him on his potential death bed. But tbf i do just dislike Monkia's entire character she's so weird to me since i jus dont like the entire yandere thing as a whole this is an unfair judgment tho, but lookin past that they are really good friends and they dont seem compatible to me personally so ion know.
But to each their own I suppose.
I can understand why ppl see it happening but i can't understand why ppl would want to see it after the stabbing and cutting and deleting stuff that she be doin its so weird to me. Anyway let me give my rating and final thought

Rating in terms of overall likability
4/10 I didn't enjoy it im sorry if y'all like this ship tho 😞
Rating in terms of Art
10/10 never a dull panel and it was funny and cool looking 😸
Rating in terms of possibility
0/10 and 4/10 in canon obvi 0 but in this au high chance

Final thoughts
I just don't understand lol so many other characters and y'all choose Chara V2 but way more willing to kill their loved ones.

Alr thanks for listening to my thoughts on dis ship ik this was pretty uh ig underwhelming but I couldn't get into it it was so idk weird or confusing to me
Anyway thanks for reading see y'all later