4. Silent Exchanges

Short chapter but please do comment and vote.

(EDITED (24.06.23)

Not a short chapter anymore.)

˖✻*˸ꕤ*˸*⋆。˖✻*˸ꕤ*˸*⋆。˖✻*˸ꕤ*˸*⋆。˖✻*˸ꕤ*˸*⋆。

*Aidans POV*

Pain seared through my body as my foot connected with Ambrose's ribs once again. Oh, how sweet it was to feel that surge of power coursing through me, a brief moment of dominance over that infuriating prick. Ambrose, the outsider, the interloper, had the audacity to exist in our pack, and I made damn sure to remind him every chance I got that he didn't belong. I was disgusted by myself.

A sadistic chuckle escaped my lips, a twisted symphony of amusement and satisfaction, as I watched him silently curse under his breath, desperately trying to suppress any whimper that threatened to escape. Pathetic. The weakling couldn't handle a little beating. He was nothing more than a punching bag. I am disgusted By myself.

My nails dug into his shoulders, relishing in the way he winced. Slamming him against the locker, I could see the pain etched on his face, like a canvas painted with the colors of his suffering. The cold metal bit into his back, leaving its mark, a reminder that he was at my mercy. And by the looks of it, he wasn't going anywhere.

"You're just so damn pathetic, you know that?" I sneered, my voice dripping with disdain. I pushed him harder, fueled by the fires of my frustration. His helplessness fueled my pleasure, like a twisted dance where he was the unwilling partner. He couldn't fight back, he couldn't stand up to me. He was a weak omega, and I made sure he felt it with every shove.

Ambrose, with his defiant eyes and his relentless spirit, gritted his teeth and dared to speak up. "You can't break me, Aiden. I'm stronger than you think."

Oh, the audacity. The sheer audacity of this fool. He thought he could withstand my wrath, challenge me with his feeble resistance. It only made me relish the torment I bestowed upon him. He was a puppet, dancing to the strings of my anger.

The lackeys surrounding me laughed, mindless hyenas enjoying the show. They reveled in his misery, just as I wished I did. Ambrose was a constant source of entertainment, a punching bag that always came back for more. His futile attempts at defiance were like sweet symphonies to my ears.

"You're not some delicate princess, you know?" I taunted, my anger simmering beneath the surface, a volcano ready to erupt. Another shove, a forceful reminder of his place. He was beneath me, beneath all of us, and I wanted him to know it.

Ambrose's eyes burned with defiance, his voice dripping with determination. "I may not be a princess, but I won't let you intimidate me. I'll prove myself, Aiden, mark my words."

Oh, how adorable. He actually believed his empty promises. Like a mouse challenging a lion, he stood no chance. But I played along, fueled by his futile resistance, eager to squash his dreams like a bug under my boot.

"Well, well, Ambrose," I sneered, leaning in closer. "I can't wait to see you try. It'll be entertaining, at the very least."

And so, the game continues. The battle of wills between the hot-tempered asshole and the defiant interloper. Little did Ambrose know, he was dancing with a devil. And I was the devil who relished in his torment. The devil who was my wolf.

I tightened my grip on Ambrose's shoulders, relishing in the power I had over him. He whimpered, a sound that both pleased and irritated me. But suddenly, Asher's voice cut through the air, dripping with anger and a newfound authority that caught me off guard. My Hands around him tensed and I released my hold on Ambrose as if burned, taking a step back to assess the situation.