CHAPTER 19

DO VOTE AND COMMENT YOU GUYS IT MEANS A LOT TO ME TO READ YOUR COMMENTS!

This chapter is CRAZY! 

Looking forward to your reviews guys. and PLEASE read the other note in the end!

p.s. dove as a dove. I changed her name from Camila to her original instead. cuz why not!

Edit: TF GUYS?! I THOUGHT I UPLOADED THE CHAPTER BUT IT WAS ONLY A DRAFT!

Ambrose felt rough yet soft fingers caress his cheek, he opened his eyes into the loving blue eyes of Luke.

The love of his life.

"Good morning baby," Luke said in his deep morning voice causing goosebumps to arise on the omegas arm,

"Morning handsome," Ambrose said with a loving smile gracing his face. He loved waking up to see Luke beside him, everything felt so right, he felt like he could go another day without worrying about anything.

"We need to get up and get down soon" Luke stated, Ambrose for the first time since waking up looked around and his eyes widened noticing he was back in his old room, the events of last night came crashing down of him like an avalanche.

He sighed and snuggled deeper into Luke's arm as the alpha let out his own sigh. Both of them knew this would be a hard time for the couple as many doubts surrounded them.

Luke wrapped his arms tighter around Ambrose and pulled him on top of himself making Ambrose straddle him.

Both of them looked deeply into each other's eyes getting lost in them. Ambrose's ears turned red as Luke locked him onto his heavy gaze, Ambrose fluttered his eyes and said,

"I love you, Luke. A lot."

Luke's serious and intimidating face broke into his infamous wide smile and he said,

"I love you, Ambrose. Always and forever." And placed his lips n Ambrose's forehead making the smaller boys eyes flutter shut and a content sigh leave out of his mouth.

And when they thought their moment would last forever that their piece would last forever. The door bursts open and Ron, and Jeremy entered the room and jumped on top of the bed effectively making the couple on the bed let out a groan of annoyance.

"Get up love birds! We're having company over for breakfast." Ron said hitting Ambrose on the arm for good measures and then ran outside.

Jeremy got up and gave them a big toothy smile that flattered within a second,

"you guys aren't naked are you?" Ambrose only smirked in response making Jeremy gag and run out of the room.

Both boys laughed and sat up straight and stretched their limbs.