CHAPTER 13

So he's one of the betas -well future betas. and one of the actual friends of the triplets who aren't just with them 'cause of their title.

do vote and comment peeps.

make sure to take out any mistakes.

ENJOY,

*Continuing from the last chapter*

The triplets were glaring daggers in our direction all through the Alpha talking as we were sitting right opposite to them. While I looked pale as a ghost, Luke was biting his lips, trying not to laugh.

I don't know what's worse for them, being scolded by their father in front of us or knowing that Luke is in no trouble at all.

"Now, don't ever underestimate my fucking decisions, boys. And Luke, kid, I'm sure my sons will apologize for the trouble they put you through"

The Alpha said in a stern voice.

Aiden rolled his eyes which did not go unnoticed by his father,

"Excuse me"

The Alpha said in a scarily calm voice as he turned his chair completely towards where the triplets were sat.

Aiden gave an audible gulp, and Luke snickered lightly. I elbowed him, which made him pout;

AW for a big badass alpha, he can be pretty cute –FOCUS AMBROSE.

" I'm not gonna apologize to some stupid alpha who joined the pack without proving himself, and the fact that you made him a warrior without any kind of obstacle is just foolish and sick"

........ THE FUCK is wrong with this boy?

The Alpha just told him not to question his decisions,

The Alphas nose flared with anger, and he stood up from his seat with a force that caused the chair to crash into the back wall.

The triplets flinched, and I bet I was pale too; the only time I saw the Alpha this mad was when the rogues attacked and tried to kill Luna. And well, he tore them to shreds.

"You will NOT question my, decisions boy! And the way Luke beat all of you proves he's more than good enough to join the warriors. I will have you know that he was the best warrior in his old pack"

He said in a stern voice. The end part made Luke beam with pride,

Alpha and their stupid pride."

"Now, since training is over, you all have to stay back for double practice tomorrow"

he said, calming down looking at all of us.

We all nodded, and then the Alpha told us we could leave,

We all went downstairs, and when we were in safe hearing distance from The Alpha's office, Luke burst out laughing....

"Oh My –OH MY GODDESS BAHAHAHAHAHAH DID YOU LOOK AT THEIR FACES BABY"

He asked while practically falling down by how hard he was laughing,

I shook my head in amusement as he kept wheezing on the floor but stopped as Axel growled and Aiden huffed in annoyance.

Luke scrambled up with a big smile present on his face; he placed his hand on axels shoulder, which he shrugged off, but Luke paid no mind to it

"Aw, sorry man, but that was actually pretty funny," He said, biting his bottom lip, trying not to laugh anymore.